• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

India - The time of the British take over

Thank you Anur18. I remember my father and his brother, my uncle, did not agree on political affairs. The uncle was for the British and went so far as to wear short pants. My father was for our cultural traditions. When I have some time to do a meditation I will see if traditions, or specific clothing surfaces.


Funny the things I do remember, like missing a tooth, having a big mouth and smile (showed the missing tooth) and having thick hair. Hiding under a table listening to the adults. :laugh:
 
That is interesting. Its possible that English influenced your uncle. It had to be during the time of start of East India Company.The timeline now goes only after 1600. I guess the Britishers had no administrative control over your kingdom, which means it should be between 1600 and 1750 or so approximately.


Things that you remember are really cute. :laugh:
 
OK I need to come back here. My brother not wanting to wear shorts. I couldn't fit that into consecutive lives. I kept thinking contemporary shorts. So I followed klarrys timeline but kept feeling 1750's this evening before coming here. I looked up what the British wore. 1750's
I know, there are other more validating things to look into, but good grief. They didn't call them shorts, but breeches. Now it makes sense. Thank you klarry- look how long it took me to get here!

I have known my last three life times for a long time. 30 years. Only bits and pieces, fragments from before . This India life time keeps coming up and I can't help but feel there's something there I now need to know or address. It's been a long time. I'll keep ya posted.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3638.JPG
    IMG_3638.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top