• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I think I had a moment of recognition with someone

so I was in the car.the window was open.and I saw him it's the guy I talked about in the last thread he was talking with his friend and then our eyes met.we both frozed.in that moment we just look at each other like there's no one else.he was no longer listening to his friend nor that I was paying attentionto my mom talk.it felt like we looked at each other in way that was beyond anything like we were the only ones in the world.i dont know how even we looked at each other like that since we avoid having eyecontact for some odd reason.its like ive recognized his stare it was so intense.i remmember having a dream i saw a tall man looking at me the SAME way.it was.the same intense stare.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top