• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I Died On The Airplane

simms

Member
My daughter was born in late 1990. Now 24, she's an RN at a hospital and a school. When she was about 3, old enough to say complete sentences, she and I were sitting on the front porch one night. I pointed up to the sky and said, "See those lights? Those are stars. See the light that is moving? That is an airplane". In response, she said, "I died on the airplane". That gave me a little bit of a chill, and I wondered if I had heard correctly. I asked, "You died on the airplane?". She nodded emphatically, and said, "Yes, I died on the airplane". At the time, I had no idea why she would say this. I asked other family members if she had watched anything on TV that had to do with planes or plane crashes, and all said no.
It wasn't until later that I read about children recalling past lives, and it dawned on me that this might be the case with her. On a side note, she later had no recollection of this incident and she never had any fear of flying in a plane. But then, she had said, "I died on the airplane", she didn't say she was in a plane crash.
In 1944, during World War Two, my father's cousin was a turret ball gunner on a B-17 Flying Fortress. While on a mission over Poland, he was hit by antiaircraft flak. Only 20 years old, he died just before the plane landed at an airfield in Russia.
I have often wondered and almost believe my daughter was my father's cousin in a past life. My daughter's statement at such a young age influenced me to believe in reincarnation. I realize many "religious" people don't accept this possibility. But the reason most people believe in a certain religion is because that is how they were raised and taught. My daughter wasn't taught or told "she died on the airplane"; as far as I know, that just came out of nowhere.
 
Welcome to the forum. Yes, it sounds like this was a past life memory. I think your suspicion that she could be the cousin who died in WWII could also be correct. Carol Bowman has written a book about same family reincarnation called "Return From Heaven". It seems to be more common than anyone thought. Most children lose their past life memories around age 7 or 8. That's why we tell parents whose children are saying these things to get a journal and write it all down.


I don't know how much you know about WWII history, but the B-17 ball turret gunner position was reserved for the shortest person on the crew. It was also sort of a "suicide" job as you were a sitting duck. If the turret got stuck you would not be able to get out through the tiny hatch. If the plane had to land wheels up you would be crushed.
 
Thanks, argonne1918Thank you, argonne1918, I'll get a copy of Carol's book. Attached is a photo of my father's cousin with another cousin, December 1941. The lady cousin will be celebrating her 90th birthday this month.

a12.jpg

/monthly_2015_10/a12.jpg.68f027f107448b812969febb9ba38262.jpg
 
Wow interesting.I've seen quite a few people who suspect that their child is a reincarnated relative.I guess it is only natural that we would reincarnate with the same group of people,rather than starting over with all new people.It really makes me wonder how many ''new children'' are actually the same relatives living again.It's comforting to know their soul is still there.
 
Back
Top