• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How do you find out details such as your name, age or location?

coffeecup

Member
I recently gained an interest in learning of my own past lives after my mother told me of hers. She did not intentionally want to find out about her past lives-- these just came to her, in her dreams or during meditation. And I believe it's exactly her years of meditation that surfaced these memories. These were very emotional and vivid experiences and she could remember every inch of detail, such as textures and smells. And the emotions she had. She wasn't in the body of her present self, but she knew who she was and where she was (which is the general experience). And she could also recognize some of the people around her as people from her present life, which is something I haven't seen discussed a lot around here (or perhaps I just haven't looked hard enough). They didn't look like them, but she could "feel" that they were in fact those people. I believe there's some sort of soul group that you're always a part of and you'll always be together with those same people, no matter when or where. Or what your roles will be. Has anyone else here experienced something like that?

Now, I've tried Brian Weiss's self-hypnosis for past life regression but I haven't been able to tell the same details that most in here have. Which is age, location, name and so forth. I'm thinking of trying it again when I go to sleep, this time with my eyes closed and lying down in a dimmed room. I've only been able to see my feet and some scattered memories (or perhaps just falsehood created by my imagination).

So my question is, how exactly do you find out such details as your age or name? Sometimes I may think to myself "the name of this place" and perhaps something will come up. But truthfully speaking, it's just me making it up on the spot. And whenever I look up these places on Google, nothing comes up. They're made-up names. Same with trying to remember my name-- I might come up with two names at once and I'm like "ehh, which one is it?". I just can't get rid of my brain analyzing everything so much.

Any kind of beginner advice would be appreciated. I don't meditate that much by the way. It's something I do quite rarely actually. I only started TRYING to meditate about two days ago when I became interested in all this past life stuff which is still a bit crazy for my weak mentality to comprehend.
 
Sometimes they come in dreams. Othertimes you validate other things you remember and your name last, in a census or something. If you`re more visual than word oriented it might be harder. Don't worry too much about it, worry more about getting memories in general, the more memories you have the more chances you get things validated. The more chances you get things validated the more chances you`ll end up finding your name. So don`t force it now.


As for location, the countries and places you feel an affinity to, could be a good indicator.
 
This is going to sound strange, but at first, I meditated in theaters while my husband watched movies where a lot of things "blow up". I meditated there because the films were boring! I would get a face, a name, and a time frame. When I googled them, or went on ancestry.com, they were there. Now, I use a CD called "Exploring Other Lives with Hemi-Sync". I get a whole story every time, except for a date. I'm presuming that sometimes the person I was didn't know the year. I also see lives in dreams. I think you are doing well, and just need to continue. Many of us only see the feet of the person we were. To me, it seems like an indication that you are "in the body" of that person. Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to the forum. At first you may think you are "just making it up". Then one day your subconscious mind will slip in something that is "real". Don't give up. It took me three tries before I got anything.
 
Back
Top