Through one professional PLR and many of my own, I have put together many pieces of my most recent past life. I know some would advise to not try to find my name and family members, but there is a child involved that makes this situation haunt me. I truly feel that knowing this may help the "child" AND myself. I believe I was a woman who was depressed mainly from my husband's infidelity, and I believe I killed myself by driving into a sort of bridge abutment. My son was about 6 or 7 at the time. I have visions of him standing in his little suit by his Dad at my burial service. There is a good possibility that this boy is still alive at 66-67 years of age. That Freaks me just a little. I still can not get my name, although I feel the boy was named Davey, and my husband possibly Pierre? I can not talk to anyone else, even though my current husband is a believer due to some things that have happened with my son in this life. He does not seem to want to "go there" when it comes to discussing my past lives.