• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How can i be sure my visions are real?

TheDivineOne

Should've been born a girl...
I remember when i was a baby (in this current life) i went on believing i actually were female, and ever since then i always wondered what it was like to be female. I wanted to know what being female is like. It didn't take very long for me to have this deep soul desire to actually be a female to this day.

Having said all that, i'm starting to question the validity of my two past life regression visions, the ones where i saw that i was a female in my previous life. Keep in mind that i said as a baby i wanted to know what it's like to be female. So could it be that I've had several male lifetimes and am getting tired of it to the point where i want to be female for once? I highly doubt that to be the case but i'm just trying to make sense of it all!

I had my second PLR a few months ago and in that vision - which was very fuzzy, i saw myself as a woman, that this man (who i feel very strongly was my husband at the time) took my hand into his and walked me across this park into a dark-colored car. That's all i saw. When this vision ended, i got hit by the epiphany that i was murdered in my past life.

I don't know why but the feeling that i was killed in my previous life is playing a pivotal role in why i'm so angry and bitter as far as my being transgender is concerned.

I didn't see this in a PLR vision, this is merely speculation! So please take this possibility at face value.

I'm thinking that maybe in my past life, i knew a transgender person and wouldn't and couldn't accept their gender identity, so maybe that person got so angry that that person killed me.

Whatever the case may be, i don't think i have it in me to forgive my past life killer, if in fact I was murdered.
 
I am in no way an expert on this subject, but I do have a few tips for you:

* If you had those kinds of thoughts as a baby, then that's a HUGE clue. Babies can more easily recall past lives presumably because they have not been in physical form as long as us adults. When you were a kid, what kinds of toys did you prefer? That can also be a clue.

* Even if your PL visions are fuzzy they can still be true. If you got a clear name you could try looking in an obituary (if your PL was recent).
 
Thanks for replying, The Curious One.

As a child, i preferred girl toys, of course. Dolls, doll houses, etc. but honestly I did play with Star Trek action figures as I was an avid Star Trek fan as a kid.

As an aside, someone from one of my prior threads drew the conclusion that perhaps i've had more female lives than male lives, which i'm really hoping is the case because i know in my soul that i prefer being a female than a male. So either souls do have genders after all or souls have a gender preference (some of them anyway).
 
No one knows the true nature of our inner spirit. Maybe we can live lives as one gender more than the other, or maybe we live an equal amount of lives in both genders and remember one gender more than the other because it has a lesson to teach us, or maybe we identified with the male/female lives more.
 
That sounds really similar to me. I was born and grew up only to realize that, no, I wasn't a girl and wasn't going to get to do girl things like grow up, get married and have kids. It was quite a shock and I felt like I was transgender too for much of my life.

I do know now that my issue came from having been female in my past life and I also died young as well. She had so many unfulfilled dreams and desires that carried over into my life. We're also the same person and I for all intents and purposes have a female brain or personality. I'm comfortable being male as well, but the combination of having a short female life and being born into the same family and relationships as my last one, has made it just that much harder.

What helped me was to be able to investigate my past life. I would certainly focus more on that while also trying to understand why you are who you are now. It can be difficult to reconcile the two, especially while still feeling a sense of grief over your last life. You also may not have hit your point yet where things "come together" for you. For me, it was meeting my wife, but it wasn't until many years later that I got into reincarnation and my research and I was able to see the life plan I had made for myself.
 
Here are some opinions of mine.
Past life memories may seem not real. Somewhat like trying to remember what happened in kindergarten.
Spiritual structure is very complicated. You may be getting memories from other beings.
I have found a way to kind of determine the difference. Upon reviewing your own memories, they get more solid as you review them. When you review memories from other beings, they do not get solid. Then about entering a male or female body. My point is that you chose the body you were going to live in for this time around. I also believe that what you were doing at the time of death has an effect on what you will be in a next life. I don't know if there is anything here for you. I am near the end of this trip and try to keep active and fired up so the next time around I will hit the road running.
 
That sounds really similar to me. I was born and grew up only to realize that, no, I wasn't a girl and wasn't going to get to do girl things like grow up, get married and have kids. It was quite a shock and I felt like I was transgender too for much of my life.

I do know now that my issue came from having been female in my past life and I also died young as well. She had so many unfulfilled dreams and desires that carried over into my life. We're also the same person and I for all intents and purposes have a female brain or personality. I'm comfortable being male as well, but the combination of having a short female life and being born into the same family and relationships as my last one, has made it just that much harder.

What helped me was to be able to investigate my past life. I would certainly focus more on that while also trying to understand why you are who you are now. It can be difficult to reconcile the two, especially while still feeling a sense of grief over your last life. You also may not have hit your point yet where things "come together" for you. For me, it was meeting my wife, but it wasn't until many years later that I got into reincarnation and my research and I was able to see the life plan I had made for myself.

So I take that to mean that any unfulfilled dreams and desires do carry over from lifetime to lifetime until they're realized? If it does, that actually bring me some degree of comfort because that increases the chances of me being born female in my next life - something that i care more about than investigating who i was in my past life. I don't know what you meant by you're comfortable being male as well. In case i gave off the impression that I am comfortable being male, I'll have all of you know that I'm not.

I was actually hoping that I'd have a short life this time around and then be born female and live many years longer than this life. If I were born a female, I wouldn't care at all about who i was in my past life or that I was murdered. I feel like the only thing that's helping me now is that I'm getting through my transition but the going is still getting tough. For me, I feel like that's when things may very well "come together" for me.
 
Back
Top