ColourODarkness
Member
Curious as to if anyone knows how someone might die involving a hole or something similar?
As a child I had horrific night terrors, but being the first child my parents didn't understand what I was going through and assumed I was being a pain in the backside or was just having nightmares. Thanks to this forum I recently discovered that night terrors may be linked to a trauma of a past life, and I was struck with something my parents told me when I was a child.
One of the first and most memorable night terrors my parents told me I had suffered was when I was 4 or 5. I had woken in the night screaming, they rushed into my room to find me pointing at the floor and screaming that there was a hole and that I was going to fall in, and they could do nothing to soothe me.
I developed a fear of holes when I was 8-12 years old, and I'm wondering if perhaps I had a traumatic experience in a past life that is related to my childhood night terrors, so I'm looking to find information on whether there has ever been any common hole related deaths of sorts.
Any comments would be appreciated!
As a child I had horrific night terrors, but being the first child my parents didn't understand what I was going through and assumed I was being a pain in the backside or was just having nightmares. Thanks to this forum I recently discovered that night terrors may be linked to a trauma of a past life, and I was struck with something my parents told me when I was a child.
One of the first and most memorable night terrors my parents told me I had suffered was when I was 4 or 5. I had woken in the night screaming, they rushed into my room to find me pointing at the floor and screaming that there was a hole and that I was going to fall in, and they could do nothing to soothe me.
I developed a fear of holes when I was 8-12 years old, and I'm wondering if perhaps I had a traumatic experience in a past life that is related to my childhood night terrors, so I'm looking to find information on whether there has ever been any common hole related deaths of sorts.
Any comments would be appreciated!