• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Help

How would go about telling
this women I've talked about in my posts.
That we shared a past lifes together.
She's open to most things I talk about.
should go slow with topic.?

I just noticed the other day, she has same neck lines
as I do?
 
Quite a hard one Shadows.


I've talked to some people I think are really open minded about reincarnation for them to then think I'm not in sound mind. Equally I've mentioned it very tentavely to another who was really interested.


I think most people on this site have experiences that can't be explained any other way. If I'd not had these experiences would I understand?


You could go in there & ask her thoughts on reincarnation first before you brace any further.


I've mentioned on other posts two friends I shared time with. It can be frustrating not talking about that life with them because neither believes but I still gain from feeling that past time with them & it still benefits our friendships.


It's hard when you're in the middle of something & know that connection. Good luck;)
 
I think that if she knows you well, and accepts that you are psychic, she might be able to handle it. I would mention casually that I knew her in a PL, and let a request for more information, if any, come from her.
 
I think if you talk more in depth about reincarnation and even perhaps share some of your memories you might click something within her.


Good luck! :)
 
Thanks for advice slow is the best option.


I shared only this with one member PM


I believe I found a picture of her


during 20's as I found mine.


The women has same facial structure and the eyes


most definitly. I get a strong impression and feeling


looking at that picture some sadness I always


get everytime look at.


In time I will show her that picture.


and if get courage I will post them here
 
As those above have stated, I too would proceed slowly. If she responds positively to the idea of reincarnation and the topic is open, I would lead around to the interesting things you've found that indicate such things occur and how they made you feel...describing the emotional truth involved. If all of that continues to find acceptance, then I might broach the topic of the picture of you from the previous life...whether I'd go forward regarding her being the other party in the picture would depend upon how that volley was met. I can't even do that with my wife, but if this woman already has interest in the topic and feels something along the same lines you do, then I'd say move forward.


You will quickly find out how far you can go with the conversation within the first few comments you make. Bonne chance!
 
Say nothing. That's my advice. Maybe one day, but not now.


This life is this life. If you feel a connection, great. If she feels a connection, great. That's all that you need. Let things unfold in a natural (slow) way.


Feel free to share photos, thoughts, ideas, etc. with people on the forum. Share any 'past life stuff' you feel comfortable with, with people who know and understand what you are talking about. But from long experience, I assure you, talking about this with people who don't understand it will do no good (relationship-wise).


This life is plenty for most people to deal with. Don't complicate something that doesn't need to be complicated.
 
starrynight said:
Quite a hard one Shadows.
I've talked to some people I think are really open minded about reincarnation for them to then think I'm not in sound mind. ... Good luck;)
I am over 50 years old and I have kept 'my condition' secret from everyone for most of that time (since childhood) except the occasional episode (usually some drunken occasion at some party with a stranger).


I embarked on talking about it honestly a bit more than I used to (even then only with my closest friends) about 7 years or so when the pressure became too great, just after I found the forum, when I owned up to myself that there was something going on and I realised there's nothing 'wrong' with me, in fact, probably the opposite ... However, even people I've known personally, some of them friends for decades, thought I was losing my mind despite all evidence to the contrary ... Just sayin'. "Don't frighten the horses".


Keep it to yourself (and us) unless asked is my new policy.
 
What peaked my interest in her


that she loved dressing in period costumes.


Something sparked.


This life and life of pasts are somewhat


forever tangled, like a vine wraped around


a old foregotten tree. We are never truly free.


sorry about the poem, it just comes out.
 
I agree with every word written by tangerra. do not say anything for now, let the time decide the right time to speak.


For example, I know my wife for 15 years, and only dared to talk about my past life in 2010 ... and spoke with some reluctance ...and the answer was ...


seriously?!? and she started smiling and said, you woke up only now?


She believed in reincarnation, but she feared to share this to other people, including me... she always believed that we were destined to each other.


so, as you see... she patiently waited for me...:laugh:
 
tanguerra said:
I am over 50 years old and I have kept 'my condition' secret from everyone for most of that time (since childhood) except the occasional episode (usually some drunken occasion at some party with a stranger).
I embarked on talking about it honestly a bit more than I used to (even then only with my closest friends) about 7 years or so when the pressure became too great, just after I found the forum, when I owned up to myself that there was something going on and I realised there's nothing 'wrong' with me, in fact, probably the opposite ... However, even people I've known personally, some of them friends for decades, thought I was losing my mind despite all evidence to the contrary ... Just sayin'. "Don't frighten the horses".


Keep it to yourself (and us) unless asked is my new policy.
Hey, I thought women never reveled their real age?.


You broke the unspoken rule of women.
 
I am 31, and I don't mind revealing my age. Actually, it was weird when I asked a guy his age and he got offended. Weird. Thinking he might be in his late 30s or early 40s, because I wrote a book on friends and it would have been cool if he was in the roaring 20s in age like the rest of us. That was in 2009, when I was 27.


You should ask her about your connection with her. You can say that you sense a deep connection between the two of you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, today we talked in length about


Deja Vu she brought it sorta of


She said she has it alot sometimes it feel


like being kicked the stomach it scares


sometimes. She has seen things and places


I think she has third eye as well


I kinda got overwhelmed I almost cried.
 
Something odd happend recently


When I was talking with her


she was talking about hair


her relative said that S is 70's


girl OMG. Thats the feeling I had about her.
 
On the other hand, I like to tell people (for their look of astonishment) that I'm over a Half a Century old (rather makes you sound quite ancient, doesn't it???) :laugh: ;)
 
It's starting to really hit hard all memories coming out.


especially about her past and present.


I am looking the pictures I found of my


flapper past life and hers so much truth is hidden


but not all of it. M's past life "picture"


looks like so much her in the present day


so much to take in .
 
Back
Top