• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Hello new to forum

Etam88

New Member
All my life ive known something is wrong.I don't belong here this is not my time etc... Even at like 6.I also know the people in my life my friends and family are known I know them have always known them!!!I don't know who to talk with about this everyone thinks im crazy that im talking ********.But I know im right I hate rome and the French with a passion although ive never come in contact with them.The Japanese,German,and Russian people I feel connected to for some odd reason.I don't know maybe im crazy I just don't understand why??? it makes no sense ive never been to these places ad know no one from them so why the heck do I feel this strongly?
 
Why do you say you wasted your time? It sounds like it probably is past life related. Have you ever tried doing a regression? Do you ever have dreams, visions, or flashbacks? You could try making a list of your likes and dislikes. Those could be important clues.
 
You have to have some patience with forums. You probably won't get a reply in an hour after you post. This is not texting.


argonne has some good suggestions.
 
Cryscat said:
You have to have some patience with forums. You probably won't get a reply in an hour after you post. This is not texting.
This is NOT Twitter, either. There are people all over the world here and most check in at least once a day or more when they can. But on the other hand, it's a lot faster than "snail" mail.
 
Etam, I see you live in Louisiana. Sometimes, souls have a tendency to reincarnate in the same geographic areas. You don't know anyone French now, but the remnants of French culture exist all over Louisiana. If you lived there in another life, you may have had contact with people of French ancestry. Have you tried doing meditation, or a self-regression?
 
Etam88 said:
All my life ive known something is wrong.I don't belong here this is not my time etc... Even at like 6.I also know the people in my life my friends and family are known I know them have always known them!!!I don't know who to talk with about this everyone thinks im crazy that im talking ********.But I know im right I hate rome and the French with a passion although ive never come in contact with them.The Japanese,German,and Russian people I feel connected to for some odd reason.I don't know maybe im crazy I just don't understand why??? it makes no sense ive never been to these places ad know no one from them so why the heck do I feel this strongly?
BriarRose said:
Etam, I see you live in Louisiana. Sometimes, souls have a tendency to reincarnate in the same geographic areas. You don't know anyone French now, but the remnants of French culture exist all over Louisiana. If you lived there in another life, you may have had contact with people of French ancestry. Have you tried doing meditation, or a self-regression?
Yeah but with all do respect, I'm preety sure the Russians had land in Alaska and the Japanese tend to be nearby kind off looking at an atlas. However, didn't the French have some kind of Grudge against the British at one point or maybe German. But idk, the regression I guess is best. I might be surprised. ;)
 
Well, there was the French and Indian War, which is what Americans call the war between American colonists, and the French. It was an extension of the Seven Year War in Europe, between the British and the French. In my opinion, everyone with an interest in past lives should practice meditation and self-regression. Of course, a professional might be better, but there are financial reasons that often make that not feasible. Some people have spontaneous recall, and more get "hints" in dreams. I think spontaneous recall may be rather rare.
 
Welcome Etam88!


Thank you for joining us. First I want to emphasize what other said above, responses here will not be instant... usually. Our membership is from all over the world and many differing time zones. Don't give up on us yet!!


From what you are saying, it sounds as if you are aware of past lives, but have no details. This is surely a start. I think at the start of any great journey you must ask yourself: WHY am I going? What is the purpose of this new effort? For many it is a journey of self discovery... an effort to better understand their current life. Others find it entertaining and recreational. And yet a few who play in the world of fantasy. For me it is not so much WHO I WAS but, WHAT it made me. I take the characteristics of those lives to better understand who I am today and how I am affecting the world around me.


Nothing in those past lives is real... NOW. All of those hatreds, miseries, joys, tragedies are past. What matters is now... YOU. I would encourage you to seek an understanding of those "hates" and see if there is some relevance and hope for them in your life today. Perhaps karma is telling you something.


I wish you the joy of metta and understanding.


Tman
 
Tinkerman said:
Welcome Etam88!
Thank you for joining us. First I want to emphasize what other said above, responses here will not be instant... usually. Our membership is from all over the world and many differing time zones. Don't give up on us yet!!


From what you are saying, it sounds as if you are aware of past lives, but have no details. This is surely a start. I think at the start of any great journey you must ask yourself: WHY am I going? What is the purpose of this new effort? For many it is a journey of self discovery... an effort to better understand their current life. Others find it entertaining and recreational. And yet a few who play in the world of fantasy. For me it is not so much WHO I WAS but, WHAT it made me. I take the characteristics of those lives to better understand who I am today and how I am affecting the world around me.


Nothing in those past lives is real... NOW. All of those hatreds, miseries, joys, tragedies are past. What matters is now... YOU. I would encourage you to seek an understanding of those "hates" and see if there is some relevance and hope for them in your life today. Perhaps karma is telling you something.


I wish you the joy of metta and understanding.


Tman
Never give up. A little patience and love goes a long way ;) I wish you the best of luck. :D ;)
 
Back
Top