• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Head Surgery Dreams

Miss Kelly

Active Member
Over the past week I've been having realistic recurring dreams that involve my head being damaged in someway, always in the same spot right at the back of my head and I've seen the same man doing it to me in each dream. The man is blonde with blue/grey eyes, kinda handsome but not in an Hollywood movie kinda way, just like a normal guy, and I noticed that he always wears the same grey top and jeans and has his hair slicked back. These dreams aren't about the past though, they seem way more modern like anywhere in the last 20-30 years (I'm pretty sure I remember having a nightmare about the same dude a few months ago too, but in that dream he was just walking past me in the street and creeping me out).

I've no idea if these are past life related but they're way more realistic than my usual dreams, especially feeling pain. The first dream I had was with the blonde guy standing behind me and pressing these metal medical instruments against my head and it made my head tickle in a painful way (hard to explain the feeling). In another dream, the guy pressed a lit cigarette into the same place and burnt me. The weird thing is, in the dream with the medical instruments I was just myself as I am now but in the cigarette dream I was a boy! I can't remember what I looked like but I was defiantly male.

I've never had any surgery in my life or been burnt by a cigarette but it felt real in the dream. Also, I seem to have a recurring theme of blonde guys in my life, like the other guy I posted about a while back, perhaps that's related (he didn't turn out to be anything special btw :( ).

What do you think?
 
Last edited:
Yikes!

Sounds like a past life memory to me. Or maybe 'just' a nightmare. Sometimes there are clues hidden in dreams too. It's not always easy to tell.

What do you think it all means? Is something going on for you right now that might relate? Always good questions to ask when things like this loom up from the 'unconscious'

I've never had any surgery in my life or been burnt by a cigarette but it felt real in the dream. Also, I seem to have a recurring theme of blonde guys in my life, like the other guy I posted about a while back, perhaps that's related (he didn't turn out to be anything special btw :( ).

Maybe it's just as well?
 
Yeah, hopefully they are just nightmares aha. I'm just amazed that my unconscious mind has the power to create such a detailed made-up man if they are just nightmares - it's funny how powerful the mind is like that. Nothing's really happening in my life right now but I do have a lot of decisions to make regarding my future so perhaps all this 'messing with my head' is coming up in my dreams as literally 'messing with my head' :confused:. Or maybe they are past life related...who knows.

I had another dream about the guy last night but this time it seemed more like it was happening in real life than it did a dream (I usually know that I'm dreaming) and there were no fantasy-type things popping up like my dreams usually have (you know, random stuff that make you know it's a dream). I was just lying in a bed with the guy and having some kind of conversation that I've forgotten every word of (I think it was sexual :oops:). And I usually see myself from the outside in my dreams but in this one I was looking through my own eyes and when I touched him he felt sweaty and real. The dream had this weird background feeling of something not right and the dude kind of creeped me out but charmed me at the same time.

Maybe I'll search up blonde serial killers and see if I can find a match, it might weird me out though o_O.
 
Could be past life related. You are one who can judge best how it feels to you. Maybe you are going to meet someone, or maybe already have, who is bad news, who was bad news before, and your subconscious is trying to warn you not to get mixed up with him again? Always write things like this in your journal. It might add up to something after a while.
 
After searching up serial killers I found one guy who's a dead ringer for the guy in my dreams. He's not exactly the same, the hair and eyebrows are somewhat different but I'd though I'd share a pic anyway to give an idea of who I saw.
His name is Jeffery Dahmer, I think he murdered and ate a whole bunch of men. Not getting any feelings looking at his picture but he definitely looks similar (especially the eyes and jawline, they were something I noted in the dream).
 
To update, my irritating mind has now replaced the made-up guy with Jeffrey Dahmer in my dreams :rolleyes: . Last night I dreamt that I was in a bar and the guy was singing some weird country religious-type song to me, I can't really remember the tune or any of the lyrics, only that one line had a word beginning with 'B' in it, maybe 'baby' or 'blue'. I'd never heard the song before.

o_O:confused:
 
Back
Top