• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

guided regression

sstolze

Member
I guidedpast life regression session tonight. I'm in awe. I saw myself in a mountain forest. I very tall trees. At first i thought california red woods. But california wasnt a place yet. I was picking berries. I had a woven basket.my feet were bare and my toes were dirty. I wore an animal skin dress. I had tan skin. I had a husband. He was tall, muscular. Shirtless. I had 2 small children. A boy and a girl. Maybe twins. At least close in age. Boy maybe older.they had tan skin and black hair. They were very happy. I cried as my meditation made me think of them. I feel the emptiness inside of me from being away from them . The meditation said it was supposed to make me happy but i am very sad. I feel that i didn't make it home from the woods that day.

Any thoughts
 
Sounds like you were a Native American woman in California before it was California. Start keeping a journal and write all of this down. Now that you have opened the door you may start having dreams or flashbacks and receive more information on this past life. You can also meditate. Instead of dreams or visions you may just have "thoughts" that suddenly pop into your head. Were these other people anyone you know in the current life? What happened later that day?
 
I don't know what happened. The meditation ended. But i feel very strongly that i never saw my kids again. My name started with an h. At first i thought helen. But that wasnt right. Then hannah. Close, but not it either. It was something like hannan or something. I've googled it and itseems arabic. But i wasnt arabic.
 
sstolze said:
My name started with an h. At first i thought helen. But that wasnt right. Then hannah. Close, but not it either. It was something like hannan or something. I've googled it and itseems arabic. But i wasnt arabic.
There are many different Native American tribes in California. Back then I don't think they had written languages. Or this could have been after contact with Spaniards, etc. What color was the skin? Native Americans are actually related to Asians. Dentists can tell you their teeth are like Asians. Their DNA has been traced back to a specific village in Siberia. They crossed into North America during the last Ice Age. After contact with Spaniards they became more like the Spaniards. You may want to contact some Native American groups, especially in California, and ask them. And if you tell them you had a possible past life memory as a Native American they may not think you are crazy.
 
sstolze said:
I guidedpast life regression session tonight. I'm in awe. I saw myself in a mountain forest. I very tall trees. At first i thought california red woods. But california wasnt a place yet. I was picking berries. I had a woven basket.my feet were bare and my toes were dirty. I wore an animal skin dress. I had tan skin. I had a husband. He was tall, muscular. Shirtless. I had 2 small children. A boy and a girl. Maybe twins. At least close in age. Boy maybe older.they had tan skin and black hair. They were very happy. I cried as my meditation made me think of them. I feel the emptiness inside of me from being away from them . The meditation said it was supposed to make me happy but i am very sad. I feel that i didn't make it home from the woods that day.
Any thoughts
Good work. Past life recalls can often be emotionally draining, but with further work you can resolve the issues. Keep a journal. Writing it all down often helps you to remember more as well.
 
Thanks everyone. I've written it down. I've been looking up native americans all day but can't find anything familiar. I've looked into the type of basket i carried. My husband was shirtless, wearing pants. But my son wore a loin cloth type thing. I can't find anything like that. It was mountainous, with tall trees. I couldn't see any leaves. We all were barefoot.


Does anyone know of a tribe that sounds like this?
 
If your husband was wearing trousers or pants instead of a loin cloth it was probably after 1800. They began trading with westerners after they made contact with them in their local areas. Until the 20th century most marriages were "arranged" by the parents. Love had nothing to do with it. See, the information you are getting is REAL and not your imagination.
 
I can't get them out of my head. I drew them today.

IMG_20131001_142824_033.jpg

/monthly_2013_10/IMG_20131001_142824_033.jpg.6dc5579d1300af3403d7919dcca5d136.jpg
 
sstolze said:
It was mountainous, with tall trees. I couldn't see any leaves. We all were barefoot.
Does anyone know of a tribe that sounds like this?
In California many of the tribes spent the summers in the mountains then came down to the valley in the winter. Were the trees pine trees? They have needles instead of leaves, like Christmas trees. Pine trees grow mostly in the mountains.
 
California tribes actually had a way of using baskets as cooking pots. They were lined with pitch, and the food was cooked by adding a hot stone. It sounds like the regression brought up long- buried emotions for you. Do you feel up to trying the same CD again?
 
I guess i don't know the type of tree. They were thin and tall. I don't recall branches in sight. The basket was pretty standard. No decoration. Over under weave. It was oval and fit nicely between my arm and body.


Yes. I am ok with trying the same meditation again.
 
California Indians were renowned for their ability to find sustenance in a difficult environment. They were, in many ways, from hunter-gatherer cultures. The basket may have been a gathering basket for acorns from the trees, and whatever roots you could find. Acorns have unhealthy levels of tannin, but California tribes had a means of leeching it out, and grinding the acorns to make mush. I'm just guessing about your purpose in the trees, of course, but it is easy to imagine that a woman of that time, and culture, might have been always on the hunt for food.
 
I think argonne is right. Try to relax about it, and do the same regression in a few weeks. You could try asking for a dream that will bring clarity before you go to sleep. There may be a reason that this life is very significant to you, and a very good reason that your subconscious is blocking some of the information. Sometimes, we are not ready to understand yet.
 
Back
Top