• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

great grandfather

Ronon1978

New Member
I think there may be a possibility I'm my own great grandfather. A while ago I had this very vivid dream. I was in the house of my grandparents (father's side) and my parents and aunt were there too. But everything was different, they were all a lot younger and by the look of their clothing it looked liked the 70's. I could also tell my mother was like 2 months pregnant. I was born in 1978 and as I am an only child that only could have been me in there. I know my GGF died a few months before I was born. I've also seen a picture of him when he was 17 years old, my grandmother was always joking how much I looked like him. Do you think it's possible that after he died he decided to become me, even though my mother was already pregnant when he was still alive?
 
Welcome to the forum! (if you haven't properly been welcomed so far)


I think it's possible, my son is my brother from a previous life. He died in 2007 and my son was born in 2002, so there was a five year overlap. We were discussing how time is irrelevant in this thread and from the gist of things, time is all time and no time on the other side.


To me, it's conceivable that someone can die in this reality, return to "over there" and move backwards in time and be born again into this reality in a previous time frame. If someone had a strong desire to be born to someone to be with them again, I don't see why it's not possible.


I'd keep looking for clues and impressions in your life that may be similar to your great grandfathers. If you have living relatives that knew him, that'd be a great place to start.
 
Well, I believe that the soul enters the body at conception, so I'd be inclined to believe that it was just a dream. Also, genetic similarities have too many physical explanations to lend much credence to proof of reincarnation in my opinion. The question I would ask if I was absolutely certain it was reincarnation is what his father looked like. They may have been dead-ringers for each other and then you'd be only one off on how many "greats" you needed to place!
 
There are many stories which indicate that a soul might join with a fetus just before birth, but I can't claim whether any of these stories are factual, nor can I point anyone to those specific stories, which lie scattered about in numerous books.


Indications seem to point out that there is something other than DNA that causes identical cells in a new entity to suddenly differentiate into separate organs and tissue types, and no one knows when or how consciousness begins.


Most mothers will tell you that their unborn child develops personality in the womb, often long before birth. Yet, others have not even had any indication that they were even carrying a child. Some authors will tell you that the soul of the child can join the physical body at any point, and can even leave again to float around its mother's environment before again joining the fetus just before birth.


The more deeply we delve into this subject and into the various sciences connected with it, things seem to become ever stranger and more difficult for anyone to wrap their minds around. I think the message here is that we cannot know or understand what is real, since we are viewing these multi-dimensional mysteries from a purely three-dimensional viewpoint.
 
Back
Top