Mama2HRB
Senior member
I have a dear friend that is currently writing a book about a murder that affected her family. One of those who went to prison for the murder was her Grandfather. She has memories of walking toward where the murder happened, of seeing the murder. I am sure she is the reincarnation of her Grandfather or perhaps another, unnamed person that was there at the murder.
She is in the editing stages of the book and last night was discussing the possibility of a second book, this one fictional and a horror story.
As we were talking I was typing away but the words were not mine, they were certainly her Grandfather's and they were quite to the point about what his part in the murder was and what he felt about the book.
That was a bit unsettling but it has happened to me before. What was worse was the victim also came through and he was angry ... the conversation made it quite clear that he would tolerate the first book but did not want the second one and wanted to just be left alone.
It was interesting to me because if she is her Grandfather then at least part of his soul was able to communicate through me and the fact that they both were aware of the book and our conversation.
The fact that it occurred at 2:45 am my time (I am near where the murder occurred) did not pass over me.
It was an interesting half hour or so. I haven't spoken to that friend yet today. I can only imagine what I have to look forward to, LOL
She is in the editing stages of the book and last night was discussing the possibility of a second book, this one fictional and a horror story.
As we were talking I was typing away but the words were not mine, they were certainly her Grandfather's and they were quite to the point about what his part in the murder was and what he felt about the book.
That was a bit unsettling but it has happened to me before. What was worse was the victim also came through and he was angry ... the conversation made it quite clear that he would tolerate the first book but did not want the second one and wanted to just be left alone.
It was interesting to me because if she is her Grandfather then at least part of his soul was able to communicate through me and the fact that they both were aware of the book and our conversation.
The fact that it occurred at 2:45 am my time (I am near where the murder occurred) did not pass over me.
It was an interesting half hour or so. I haven't spoken to that friend yet today. I can only imagine what I have to look forward to, LOL