I have a very special and mature 8 year old boy who I am convinced was my father.
I come from a family of 4 girls, my father was the light of our eyes. A special man full of love and humor. He passed on 10 years ago. Needless to say we were heartbroken and we miss him terribly.
A year and a half later I married my husband who I think is my soulmate, anyway 3 months after I got pregnant (I was not prepared and was really scared!).
As a new mom I was overwhelmed with such strong feelings of love for this child. One of the physical characteristics I immediately noticed about Maximiliano were his ears they were exactly like my Dad's.I recall being around 4 and standing behind my Dad in the car while he was driving and playing with his earlobes(I know it sounds funny but it was something I always did!)I had read or heard somewhere that physical characteristics were something to look into as far as reincarnation went.
Through out the years Max has said some incredible things. Three years ago I had the opportunity to travel to Canaima, Venezuela where the Angel's Fall is, as part of a crew (I am a make-up artist) shooting a calendar for a well-known Spanish TV personality.
The minute I arrived at the campsite and every time I looked a the huge and powerful waterfall in front of us I would think about dad and get emotional and start crying. The place had this amazing energy and I felt it everywhere, everyone else was complaining about the mosquitoes and no TV or AC and here I was experiencing a life altering moment. I could not share with anyone I was with because they weren't spiritual people and wouldn't understand. I couldn't stop thinking about my father.
Fortunately the guide we had was a special person. She was a native of Venezuela and had lived in this region for many years. You have to understand that this is a remote part of the world it is in the Amazons, apparently the Indians who lived there were known to have the ability to appear and disappear and according to our guide many people from around the world go there to "recharge" their chakras.There's suppose to be "portals" to the other side. She's been a guide to Brian Weiss and Steven Spielberg. She is telling me all this throughout our stay and we are not discussing it with the others who wouldn't or couldn't understand.
On the next to last night of our 5 day stay we are all having dinner and she quietly tells me that she has someone she wants me to meet. We go down by the lakeside to one of the huts and I meet a Chilean professor who's lived in Venezuela for 20 years but is returning to Chile and has come to see and say goodbye to one of his favorite places in the world. I believe he was a mathematician and specialized in numerology or some type of Chinese probability system. We start discussing how special and full of energy this place is and the effect it has had on me. I tell him that I can't stop thinking about my father and that I can't hold back my tears. He offers to work out my numbers and we discuss issues that I have and I must work on.
I don't recall exactly how but he says to me, "You have a child don't you?" and I say, "Yes, a son." He says,"Have you ever thought...?" and before he finishes I say, "...that he's my father, yes." And start pounding the table and sobbing uncontrollably, "I knew it! I knew it! But why me and why again,why do I get him?" Over and over and over. Thank God the place was empty our else they would of thought I was crazy. The guide is trying to console me and the professor, after I sorta calmed down tells me, "It is all about love.Love is the answer. We are in a circle and love is the only thing that matters. You have an opportunity to share your love with him again,the trivial things in life get in our way and we get caught up in struggling with our personalities and trying to impose our views and being judgemental when all we need to remember is that we have to share our love with those people we care about the most.
He went on to tell me how I have to work on not being so controlling in my relationships and that it was one of the main issues I have to work on. He also told me that he knew that someday in his world travels he would pick up a book in some store and see it was written by me and remember our crossing of paths. "Nothing is coincidence. "I need to add that I have very vivid dreams and that I had dremt about a beach in a place that I couldn't figure out where it was. When I got to Canaima I knew that this is where my dream had taken place.
Anyway, after this experience I thought I'd come back and be all weird about my son, but I was not at all. When told my husband and my sisters the story they all finished the sentence "...that he's Max, yeah I knew." Max is special,but a stubborn and strong willed little boy and sometimes when we start butting heads about something in our daily routine, I always remember "It is all about love."
This thread can be found here.
I come from a family of 4 girls, my father was the light of our eyes. A special man full of love and humor. He passed on 10 years ago. Needless to say we were heartbroken and we miss him terribly.
A year and a half later I married my husband who I think is my soulmate, anyway 3 months after I got pregnant (I was not prepared and was really scared!).
As a new mom I was overwhelmed with such strong feelings of love for this child. One of the physical characteristics I immediately noticed about Maximiliano were his ears they were exactly like my Dad's.I recall being around 4 and standing behind my Dad in the car while he was driving and playing with his earlobes(I know it sounds funny but it was something I always did!)I had read or heard somewhere that physical characteristics were something to look into as far as reincarnation went.
Through out the years Max has said some incredible things. Three years ago I had the opportunity to travel to Canaima, Venezuela where the Angel's Fall is, as part of a crew (I am a make-up artist) shooting a calendar for a well-known Spanish TV personality.
The minute I arrived at the campsite and every time I looked a the huge and powerful waterfall in front of us I would think about dad and get emotional and start crying. The place had this amazing energy and I felt it everywhere, everyone else was complaining about the mosquitoes and no TV or AC and here I was experiencing a life altering moment. I could not share with anyone I was with because they weren't spiritual people and wouldn't understand. I couldn't stop thinking about my father.
Fortunately the guide we had was a special person. She was a native of Venezuela and had lived in this region for many years. You have to understand that this is a remote part of the world it is in the Amazons, apparently the Indians who lived there were known to have the ability to appear and disappear and according to our guide many people from around the world go there to "recharge" their chakras.There's suppose to be "portals" to the other side. She's been a guide to Brian Weiss and Steven Spielberg. She is telling me all this throughout our stay and we are not discussing it with the others who wouldn't or couldn't understand.
On the next to last night of our 5 day stay we are all having dinner and she quietly tells me that she has someone she wants me to meet. We go down by the lakeside to one of the huts and I meet a Chilean professor who's lived in Venezuela for 20 years but is returning to Chile and has come to see and say goodbye to one of his favorite places in the world. I believe he was a mathematician and specialized in numerology or some type of Chinese probability system. We start discussing how special and full of energy this place is and the effect it has had on me. I tell him that I can't stop thinking about my father and that I can't hold back my tears. He offers to work out my numbers and we discuss issues that I have and I must work on.
I don't recall exactly how but he says to me, "You have a child don't you?" and I say, "Yes, a son." He says,"Have you ever thought...?" and before he finishes I say, "...that he's my father, yes." And start pounding the table and sobbing uncontrollably, "I knew it! I knew it! But why me and why again,why do I get him?" Over and over and over. Thank God the place was empty our else they would of thought I was crazy. The guide is trying to console me and the professor, after I sorta calmed down tells me, "It is all about love.Love is the answer. We are in a circle and love is the only thing that matters. You have an opportunity to share your love with him again,the trivial things in life get in our way and we get caught up in struggling with our personalities and trying to impose our views and being judgemental when all we need to remember is that we have to share our love with those people we care about the most.
He went on to tell me how I have to work on not being so controlling in my relationships and that it was one of the main issues I have to work on. He also told me that he knew that someday in his world travels he would pick up a book in some store and see it was written by me and remember our crossing of paths. "Nothing is coincidence. "I need to add that I have very vivid dreams and that I had dremt about a beach in a place that I couldn't figure out where it was. When I got to Canaima I knew that this is where my dream had taken place.
Anyway, after this experience I thought I'd come back and be all weird about my son, but I was not at all. When told my husband and my sisters the story they all finished the sentence "...that he's Max, yeah I knew." Max is special,but a stubborn and strong willed little boy and sometimes when we start butting heads about something in our daily routine, I always remember "It is all about love."
This thread can be found here.