Carol just discovered that dozens of people are sharing stories about their children remembering a past life in the comments on Brian Weiss' Facebook Page.
https://www.facebook.com/DrBrianWeiss
But unfortunately the Facebook format makes it hard for anybody to go into any depth. We know from experience that these parents appreciate support and affirmation when their kid starts talking of "when I died." That's what this Forum is for.
I suggest Forum people go to that page and invite people to come here and share too. This is just evidence that many, many parents witness past life signs in their kids, but don't know about our Forum.
Tell them to come to http://www.carolbowman.com/
Or use this bitly shortlink: bit.ly/1bipgF1
Steve
https://www.facebook.com/DrBrianWeiss
But unfortunately the Facebook format makes it hard for anybody to go into any depth. We know from experience that these parents appreciate support and affirmation when their kid starts talking of "when I died." That's what this Forum is for.
I suggest Forum people go to that page and invite people to come here and share too. This is just evidence that many, many parents witness past life signs in their kids, but don't know about our Forum.
Tell them to come to http://www.carolbowman.com/
Or use this bitly shortlink: bit.ly/1bipgF1
Steve