tanguerra
Moderator Emeritus
That's disconcerting batgeek. I'm sure argonne's question was quite sincere. He's very interested in this kind of thing.Batgeek22 said:I may have, but agent J and K showed up from MIB and nuralyzed me. Go ahead and mock me and have your fun I'm used to it. I was there for this crap and still have a hard time believing it happened. If it wasn't for other people being there and seeing it to I'd dismiss it.
On the off chance you weren't screwing with me yes, I have had episodes of missing time. When pushed and physically threatened I would black out and beat the hell out of the person attacking me. There was even a time it wasn't me that was attacked. The worst case was when my little sister's boyfriend beat her up. I went with my Mom to up to the hospital immediately after finding out. I saw my sister lying in a hospital bed with her entire face blue with both eye's swollen shut. She had a broken arm and a neck brace on. The last thing I remember was walking out the hospital room door. The next thing I knew it was four hours later. I was three counties away driving. I had no idea what had happened after leaving the hospital. I found out later from some friends who did know. After leaving the hospital I apparently drove to the boyfriends house in the projects even though I had no idea where he lived at beat the crap out of him. I gave him injuries similar to what he gave my sister. I was told I had a strange expression the whole time like I was somebody else. I snapped his arm like it was a twig and then picked up all 200lbs of him and pushed his face through the driver's side window of his car. I couldn't believe it. I had no memory of doing it.
However, I suggest since you have this ability / gift whatever you want to call it, that rather than suppress it, learn how to use it to improve your life and certainly you want to get control over it if it leads you to do things you can't recall doing, and quite possibly should not do, like beating someone up even if you think he deserved it.
Have you ever read any of the Carlos Castaneda books? Some people say it's all made up and others say they contain information on what actual Shamans do. Without going too far off into the 'Twilight Zone', it is possible that maybe once you were a shaman and this ability to 'jump time' to avoid an accident and other things like that you describe, is something you are doing without realising?