Key-Of-G
New Member
Hi everyone, this is G. I am looking for certain people from a past life. If you remember sharing a life with me in Leipzig, Germany please don't hesitate to reply...Here is my story...
All my life I have been drawn to music, especially music of the Baroque/Classical period. I was born into a musical family, and picked up the keyboard right away. It was as if a magnetic force pulled us together. As I grew older I began learning other instruments, and writing poems, and lyrics.
Last year I had gone under hypnosis for the second time, and it revealed a life that was bigger than myself. Although it took me a while to finally accept it, my whole body is electrified now. Like a guitar plugged into an amplifier.
I am still in shock as I put the pieces together, but also curious to see if anyone else remembers a certain composer named J.S. Bach. He (I) lived during the 1700's and had a large family from his first and second marriage. Anyone who remembers being Maria (first wife) or Anna (second wife) please reply. I
am also looking for a G. P. Telemann who was a composer, godfather and a close family friend.
Well, that is all for now. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.
All my life I have been drawn to music, especially music of the Baroque/Classical period. I was born into a musical family, and picked up the keyboard right away. It was as if a magnetic force pulled us together. As I grew older I began learning other instruments, and writing poems, and lyrics.
Last year I had gone under hypnosis for the second time, and it revealed a life that was bigger than myself. Although it took me a while to finally accept it, my whole body is electrified now. Like a guitar plugged into an amplifier.
I am still in shock as I put the pieces together, but also curious to see if anyone else remembers a certain composer named J.S. Bach. He (I) lived during the 1700's and had a large family from his first and second marriage. Anyone who remembers being Maria (first wife) or Anna (second wife) please reply. I
am also looking for a G. P. Telemann who was a composer, godfather and a close family friend.
Well, that is all for now. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.
Last edited by a moderator: