• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Do you have relative you believed you shared a past life with?

Does anybody? I do as stated before somewhere?
My mother never seemed to be mother.
I always thought of her as my sister.
We have the same thoughts at the same time
very often. I was told by psychic.
My mother and I were twin girls in a asian past
life. It makes sense I have always had interest
in asia.
 
I know that I have shared many lives with one of my brothers and my mother. My two sons in this life were my sons in my last life, they died at ages 4 & 8 of diphtheria in 1906. I believe our souls travel with kindred souls. There are many books that mention these soul groups. Dr Brian Weiss talks about them, as I recall.


Tman
 
Hi shadow, yes i 've learnt this from this forum. It was. Strange dreaming of so many people from my presnet life.


You might have had various relationships with your mother. In time you'll probably start to sense relationships on more of a soul level.


I think of my mother more as a sister and my friend & her daughter are the same. It means you've probably had many close lives together.
 
Yes...my mom, dad, sister, daughter, son, wife, ex-fiance, niece and nephew...two of four, brothers in law...two of three, my mother in law, and my sister's mother in law, four grandparents, two first cousins of seven, four of my wife's first cousins of 27, one maternal aunt and one aunt in law and her husband an uncle in law...all of the others I know of in this lifetime to whom I've been related to before are not close family this time around. I have had alot of interaction down here.
 
Yes. Cousins, aunts, uncles. Not sure about immediate family. Also many, many people outside the family. Classmates, co-workers, etc.
 
Mother, grandmother, husband, mother in law, 2 best friends, all at least twice. At leasta dozen work colleaguess from different places of work & some passing aquantances.
 
An Enigma


This may be hard to explain, but as I get older, my own family members (both living and passed over) become less and less familiar (as in living Past Lives) and non-family members (such as friends) become more and more familiar to me.


Like I said, it's a mystery to me and somewhat confusing. :confused:
 
Hydrolad, is it possible that somehow you are preparing to reincarnate with these friends as your new family? Perhaps your "business" with this life's birth family has concluded?
 
No, I have no sense of that, really. And each group was very separate from each other - that is, my birth family had very little contact or interest in my in-laws, and vice versa, I was the only one in the family who ever met my brother's wife, nobody had any interest in or reaction to my co-workers or friends the rare times any of them briefly met, I actually have no idea who my siblings' friends were, etc.. If any two of them had been together with me in a past life I'd expect some passing interest. Or something. There'd have to be some webs of connections amongst the others, it can't all just be about me-me-me. :laugh:
 
Sister Grey, I have trouble believing that everyone we meet in the modern world is part of a soul group, also. There are too many souls now, and we travel, move, and communicate too much. Our circles are very broad. I think only some people are souls we knew before. Of course, "new" ones might become connections next time around.
 
My Mother was once my little sister, and I often have problems with letting her be the parent in this lifetime because I feel that I didn't do a good enough job of taking care of her in that life in which I can never remember our parents ever being around...
 
Back
Top