• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

did you ever felt that those images you had about your future are finally catching up

bellaDonna09

Active Member
in islam we have this theory that when we are in our mother belly(during pregnancy)we see our whole life from birth to death(to us this is the reason deja vu happen)
so did anyone felt this suddenly i feel like my life became really familiar and i can feel what happen next in an other periods after in my life
 
I too believe I saw it all before being born. I'm not sure if it happens during pregnancy or before we even incarnate. I've had many deja vu's in particular moments of my life and I interpreted them as a confirmation that my life was going in the direction I had already seen before. I am one of those people who strongly believe in predestination. Not in the sense that I have no choice in this life, but in the sense that I had already chosen before returning. Now -to quote the Matrix- I am trying to understand my choice. To get closer to the perspective I had without the limitations of this life and to learn to see things with new eyes.
I haven't yet reached the point in which I can predict entire periods of my life, but occasionally I can predict imminent moments before they happen. At this time my life still seems an enigma to me. As soon as I get an answer, ten new questions stem from it. And it is amazing, to me.
i agree on everything what you say.life is so weird that its unbelievable.i had this weird coincidences that led me to believe that my life isnt really random after all and that mine had this this certain direction i can feel that my life is going the the exact way it supposed to go
 
Back
Top