I am looking for some guidance. My daughter is 5. Since she is very young she has made odd comments that made us think she has been here before, she has also shown some telepathic ability. An acquaintance suggested she may be a crystal child, something I had never heard of, due to her personality. She has a round birthmark on her bottom since birth, about 2cms across. I saw this on this site when reading some of the other accounts.
A few days ago she got extremely upset when reading a story & the name Craig came up, she said she can't say the name. I asked why and she said that she feels it's her name. My husband has trained in hypnotism & past life regression but she is too young to go through this as he has seen the effect it has on adults. I don't know whether I should explore this further or whether I am better ignoring it. Any advice would be appreciated.
A few days ago she got extremely upset when reading a story & the name Craig came up, she said she can't say the name. I asked why and she said that she feels it's her name. My husband has trained in hypnotism & past life regression but she is too young to go through this as he has seen the effect it has on adults. I don't know whether I should explore this further or whether I am better ignoring it. Any advice would be appreciated.