• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Continuations on a Theme, life after life

usetawuz

Member
As I cataloged various past life impressions and obtained new insight to several of them, I noted a particular theme which, the more I examined, the more obvious it became. I went back over both my notes and memories and meditated to obtain more impressions and was able to find one very clear theme spanning at least four previous lives and seems to be finding a foothold in this life...each of which is based in law and the search for justice and the ability to properly apply it. The sequence and circumstances follow:

Late 1200's Nottinghamshire: as lord of the manor I was the judge and the jury for my fiefdom; I meted out justice for those who had perpetrated crimes "against the King" within my boundaries...matters of equity (moral or fairness) were dealt with by the church. One message of this lifetime (among many others) was that justice and right has value beyond what can be seen and felt, with impact well beyond those involved with the issue.

Late 1600's to Early 1700's London: initially a barrister, then a judge...lawlessness became rampant and the king demanded his justice system clean up the criminal element; simple assaults and batteries, and any crimes committed "on a person" became capital offenses and were dealt with swiftly. I was one of the "hanging judges" who became a target when the king died...my brutal murder was at the hands of a mob in the street. One of the messages of that lifetime was the need to find a balance in delivering justice.

Late 1700's United states: a colonial planter educated as a lawyer; rewrote portions of statutes enabling colonial governments to convert to state governments and ensure all aspects of royal administration were removed and the principles of the revolution and its philosophy of justice implemented. A message of that lifetime illustrated an intent to provide a direction and framework within which society may establish and maintain justice in a manner consistent with the rights of man.

1870's Arizona Territory: initially a Chicago lawyer, appointed to the federal bench, and took a territorial judgeship in northern Arizona to replace a corrupt judge and attempt to bring justice to an area intent on finding justice through "might makes right". I applied the law to crimes which had heretofore been either overlooked or bought off. Local resistance to change was powerful but I was intent on providing meaning to justice and the law. At one point the locals adverse to my efforts followed me home and employed first physical "persuasive tactics" intent on softening my resolve, though when obvious I wouldn't comply, they implemented vivisection and mutilation, and dragged my body through town to set an example. Word quickly got to the federal seat that locals killed a federal judge and the perpetrators were caught and dealt with and permanent law was established in that area ensuring justice would continue. A message of that lifetime was one of understanding that justice matters, even more than the life of one man.

Mid-1900's to current: obtained a law degree through a string of serendipitous events, pulled into a successful practice through another string of unlikely circumstances, being drawn to teach ethics and the necessity of properly applied justice to law students and watching with incredulity as various opportunities to do just that arise.

It strikes me that the lives I have lived illustrate an ongoing theme...a focus on justice and establishing its proper application. In this lifetime, I have always very clearly seen matters in which justice was improperly applied or simply ignored, and while the unfairness was worthy of comment my level of frustration and an intense sense of inefficacy resulted in my inaction. Now my apparent path is putting me in a position to focus attention on injustice or improperly applied justice and the manner in which I am to do it is becoming more and more clear. I see this as a very meaningful and useful benefit to the knowledge of my past lives, and it further grants me greater self assurance and understanding of the impressions I get regarding matters of justice...in my mind I've "done it all before".
 
You understand your life path, and the purpose behind it. To my mind, that is the reason we study our past lives. It's not about entertainment, although the things we see often are very entertaining! It's not about ego, although those lives can be pleasurable to view also. You are illustrating the real purpose of our memories perfectly, Ustawuz. Thank you for posting your conclusions in sequence, so we could understand, too.
 
Thanks very much for sharing Usetawuz. This is one thing I think and meditate on also, is concerning the themes that consistently run thru various past lives.
 
Thank you for sharing Ustawuz. That is wonderful that you have been able to see a common theme in your lives. Its also remarkable that you always stood up for justice, even sacrificing your life for it. Good for you. If I may ask, have these themes come up in your current life?
 
What kind of Meditation technique; Pastlife Regression, Ashkensi Records, etc., do you use to get the lessons of each lifetime this is awesome :D . Thank you for sharing
 
Briarrose, thank you, you wonderfully quantified what I was trying to say and put it into terms which evaded me.


Kmat, we are long on the same path.


Obie, yes I've been consistently pulled in this direction and my path of least resistance has always led to things regarding law and justice...more along the lines of practical application, but recently in mentoring and providing direction to law students.


Twilight, I have for several years used a combination of the akashic records, meditation, lucid dreaming (which is more probably some sort of out-of-body experience) and good notes and documentation to obtain information enabling me to assemble this information in a manner which provides me a meaningful understanding. When it doesn't come automatically, the message or purpose is found with a request...and surprisingly, the answer always comes. I believe when we get this information, the portion of us sending it ensures we can, should we seek it, receive the messages intended...I believe none of this comes without a purpose and all of it is intended to help us in our journey and purpose for this lifetime.
 
A/One Horse of/with Many Colors...


Beautifully written, usetawus, and as I read this, I became very clear about the pattern in the journey of my soul. And like you, over many hundreds of years, the theme has been more or less the same, separation from children, either through my early death or theirs. I have an interesting thought... since IMHO our souls are infinite, and our past lives throughout infinity are so numerous that we can not count them, maybe the soul takes a few hundred years to experience one lesson... from every angle! Because the soul does not care about death, it would not care how many lives it took to have one experience. And being able to have an experience from many different views, makes our souls and our “human” be-ing more empathetic to others... I think of it like a book with many chapters, each chapter a bit different, but the book itself with one theme.
 
Aelfgyva we speak from the same point of view. This human life I lead is just one opportunity for my soul to continue its experience in the theme of justice...things are lining up so clearly for me that even I can see them. Those lives dying for the cause I sought were not lamented, rather they were appreciated for the efforts made, and another was already being planned. You put it so beautifully, in that while the topic of this book remains consistent, while each life provides another chapter.
 
usetawuz said:
One message of this lifetime (among many others) was that justice and right has value beyond what can be seen and felt, with impact well beyond those involved with the issue.
A message of that lifetime was one of understanding that justice matters, even more than the life of one man.
All of our actions impact others in ways that often cannot be seen or felt.


Does justice matter for every individual despite the politics b/w groups or nations? What are your thoughts here? I've been looking into the details of 2 controversial cases - in the past week - in which both people imo have received rough justice .... politics and corruption has played a part in both, and along with the media hype (in both cases) a wave of negative thinking from many in the public towards the individuals has ensued. It's rather shocking to me to see how in these instances the law, groups, and government (due to misplaced/abused power, wrongful actions, and inaction), and the many in the public (who have either been misinformed by those in power and the media, and/or take it for granted that those in power must be always be right and just) have reacted to these individuals, as if they are nothing and don't matter! It makes me feel sick to the stomach.
 
I'm not sure I understand your question firebird. Justice matters for all, certainly, and ideally without concern for the current political/social situations, though therein "be dragons". My efforts focus on providing a fulcrum for change, an alteration of the existing established method of justice. In this life I am not to mete out justice, but to shine the light on matters which prevent or delay the proper execution of a just and right system. It is my posit that the faults and ineffective leadership we find in our current politics and public administration lies in the lack of an effective and proper method through which to apply justice.
 
We have cases of great inequity of justice in the U.S., firebird. Sentences seem to be connected with race, and social class. There was a recent case of a very wealthy boy, who killed many innocents while driving drunk. He was sentenced to time in a luxury rehab facility. There was a public outcry. A lot of abuse comes because a judge uses "discretion", although I personally favor mercy. I hope, Usetawuz, that when your ideas about how to change this crystallize, you will share it with us on the forum. :)
 
Usetawuz, now have been meaning to say this. Now as for myself, finding one's theme in various past lives is more important do think then maybe knowing one's past life name and other finite details. As for myself I like seeing the over all view of the past life and how it fits in with the other past lives and the common thread thru them all. Thanks very much for posting this and just soooo interesting. Also do we just have one major theme or could there be several themes in our various lives at the same time do wonder? Gonna have to think on this and put something like this together as to my own past lives just personally in my own time.
 
kmatjhwy said:
Also do we just have one major theme or could there be several themes in our various lives at the same time do wonder?
It is my belief the intertwining of our lives and existences is unimaginably complex and effective in enabling a constant series of themes being explored at once. Some, like the one based in justice, are becoming very obvious. Others are less evident right now, but may become more obvious later...or not. I believe this is the way in which these things work, and that is my operating assumption.
 
I'm almost certain that I've never had even an intimation of previous life existences before this one, so piecing together a theme wasn't possible. Sometimes, it feels as though I am living in the past, present, and future simultaneously, as revelations about past incarnations appear. I know others feel this way also. Are we being taught something about the nature of time that science has yet to prove? Do all time lines really exist at once? Chronological age is apparently an irrelevancy. The larger question seems to be why now, and why us?
 
BriarRose said:
The larger question seems to be why now, and why us?
Good questions...and I am sure, completely lacking in verifiable answers.


In taking a stab at what might make sense, at least to me, is that I am to discover my theme in order to better see my overall direction...to garner a greater sense and clarity of that purpose which will enhance my focus. And, if not now, when? If I am to achieve the goals I set for myself, I need to begin doing it now.
 
Very interesting read, with in-depth detail and what seems to be your personal, authentic experience. Thank you for sharing. There is a beautiful, orderly correlation between the themes of your PL's.


I've noticed a number of themes in my own journey which come on/off at times. A strong theme is "improvement of society" which at times had been in the form of serving in the military (Rome, Russian Empire, WW2 Germany), other times as a religious person ("witch", pagan, Egyptian priestess, yogi). Some incarnations in government administration (Egypt: supervisor, border guard in Russia/Siberia, law enforcement, work camp administrator), as well as some craftspeople, potter, brick maker/slave. Another theme is "tolerance/discrimination", racial, religious, gender, etc.


I must have been an artist or musician too because I have those talents this life.
 
Back
Top