I
ispendmony
Guest
IT's been about 2 years since I told my son's story on the forum and after reading the new posts, I wanted to retell it. So, here goes. Jake is now 6 and doing well. As a baby Jake hated to be swadled and was obsessed with being a fireman. He also hated to have a top sheet on his bed. He was afraid of fire and blew out any candles that were lit. He always dressed in full fireman gear to be "safe".
Now that you have a little pre info, here is the story of Jake's past life. When Jake was 4 he came over and sat on my lap, no one else was home at the time. He touched my hair and face and said that I was much prettier and much nicer than his old mom. I have always believed in reincarnation so I asked him about his old mom. He said she was mean and that she had "squigly hair and lines on the top of her lips".
Over a period of several weeks more of his story came out, only when we were alone. He told of how his old bad mom would burn him with a "smoker" on his back (Jake has had little white scars on his back since birth, which he says is from the smoker burns)he said that when he was 5 his old bad mom wrapped him up in the top sheet of her bed for a nap, she wrapped him very tightly, and then set the bed on fire, closed the door and walked out. He said he felt his back burning and no one would help him, not even me, I was apparantly his big sister. He then said that he finally died and was no longer burning.
I once showed a picture of Jake to a psychic and asked her to tell me about him and she descirbed that same past life that Jake did, I gave her no information first. One day I took my boys to the movie "Small Soldiers" and in the movie is a scene where the house is on fire. Well Jake suddenly flipped out, he started screaming that he was on fire and burning to death and didn't want to die again, he begged me save him. He was screaming for help. I had to leave the theater with him and make him realize that he was safe, he was actually reliving the experience. After he calmed down we went home. He has never again talked about his memories and is doing very well now and is over the fireman outfit, however, he still hates fire or candles.
Mona
Now that you have a little pre info, here is the story of Jake's past life. When Jake was 4 he came over and sat on my lap, no one else was home at the time. He touched my hair and face and said that I was much prettier and much nicer than his old mom. I have always believed in reincarnation so I asked him about his old mom. He said she was mean and that she had "squigly hair and lines on the top of her lips".
Over a period of several weeks more of his story came out, only when we were alone. He told of how his old bad mom would burn him with a "smoker" on his back (Jake has had little white scars on his back since birth, which he says is from the smoker burns)he said that when he was 5 his old bad mom wrapped him up in the top sheet of her bed for a nap, she wrapped him very tightly, and then set the bed on fire, closed the door and walked out. He said he felt his back burning and no one would help him, not even me, I was apparantly his big sister. He then said that he finally died and was no longer burning.
I once showed a picture of Jake to a psychic and asked her to tell me about him and she descirbed that same past life that Jake did, I gave her no information first. One day I took my boys to the movie "Small Soldiers" and in the movie is a scene where the house is on fire. Well Jake suddenly flipped out, he started screaming that he was on fire and burning to death and didn't want to die again, he begged me save him. He was screaming for help. I had to leave the theater with him and make him realize that he was safe, he was actually reliving the experience. After he calmed down we went home. He has never again talked about his memories and is doing very well now and is over the fireman outfit, however, he still hates fire or candles.
Mona