• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Cases in New Zealand

Jim Matlock does a lot of research and holds a class about reincarnation based on cases. He has a facebook page you can ask him. He might know of a few. I have linked his name to the FB page. ;)
 
I’m not sure if the OP is still active as I’ve only just found this while searching around, but I returned to New Zealand and was raised there.

Had a few PL memories surface when I was a child, but my mother passed them off as “kids imagination”.

Eva x
 
Care to share here your past memories? Or better yet make a new thread. We're all interested here on the same topic. :D
 
Care to share here your past memories? Or better yet make a new thread. We're all interested here on the same topic. :D

They were all little things. Like what 4 year old little girl in semi-rural New Zealand, would know about the Third Reich and the Holocaust? Why would I refuse to bathe alone? Why would I describe a Castle in Prague, that is on the other side of the world?

Unfortunately, because my parents dismissed them as imagination, they never thought to research what I said.

Eva x
 
Back
Top