• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Can this be about a past life?

Leafa

New Member
Hello everyone. I'm new in this forum, I'm from Portugal and I'm 19 years old.

In the last 3 months I have been terrified about dying, I'm in a psychologist and I'm getting better, but in the past few days something odd has been happening.

Everytime that death comes to my mind I imagine myself in a hospital room, with low light and alone, I'm dressed in some kind of green clothes with a candle beside me, but I know it's not my body. I feel like this memory is real but that's not my body. I feel like an old man (I am a woman) alone in a old hospital room, and I have been thinking a lot about this because it really feels like reality. Do you think this can be about a past life??

I'm also really afraid of going to sleep and the dark. Since I was a kid I need to sleep with a light on, otherwise I get panic and can't sleep
 
Last edited:
Hi Leafa,

Welcome to the forum.
Yes, it could be a memory of yourself as an old man dying (a burning candle helps the soul to release the body connection, as many people believe).
It could also mean you’ve witnessed this scene somewhere in your past.

Sometimes people get panic attacks at the age they died in a former life. It’s just a matter of time for this period to pass and than the ‘spell’ is broken. You’ll realize that this life is different and you can move on.
 
Hello!

Your visions are interesting. I smiled when you mentioned how clearly you felt that you were in a body that is currently not yours. I have felt the same, albeit I never experienced myself being in a woman's body :D

In any case, I am glad that you managed to find help. I pray that you will find peace in the therapy you are now engaging with.

We are also here a funny lot of members that, I am sure, you will find a lot to learn from, if you ever needed to share with people who have a view on reincarnation and how it can influence our lives.

I wish you all the best and pray that this passing, if it turns out to be memories of a previous death that haunt you, will cease to trouble you and allow you to live your current life in harmony.

Benjamin
 
With regards to feeling like being in a different body think of your body as a flesh suit that houses your conciousness/soul
 
Hello Leafa,
a warm welcome to you.

While one can never be entirely sure (I am doubting my own memories all the time, lol...), what you describe sounds to me a lot like a past life. Like you died in your past life. As an old man in a hospital. Have you seen anything more than the clothes you were wearing and the candle? Anything that could give you more hints of the time? Not that this was important. It is just that if you are as curious as I am, you might want when this life of yours took part.
 
Back
Top