• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Bits of another Past Life

Cryscat

Senior Member
In my dreams lately, I think another past life has been bubbling up to the surface. I kept seeing warriors in a certain type of gear that looks like its Mesoamerican. There was no story line to these dreams and one of the men had gear that looked like it was made of gold, so he had to be a noble of some sort. I was not sure if they were Aztec or Mayan.

I needed more information, so I sat in my sunroom, closed my eyes, and was able to get my mind to a point of stillness and no thought. Then I thought, “So were we Aztec or Mayan?” Mayan was the answer. “Were we male or female?” Female. “The man with the gold gear on, what was he to us?” Husband.

Ok, that was interesting. So I go online to look up Mayan warriors. Only problem is that a search brings up a LOT of images from the movie, Apocalypto. Oh well. The gear in my dreams was like the gear in that movie, minus the gruesome looking add-ons that the movie had. But the basic gear looked similar.

So. this is all interesting. Makes me wonder why Mayan was never that interesting to me, as a historical period, in this life. I know that the whole 2012 thing, drove me nuts and I shut it off after a while. I just felt that everyone was getting it wrong. Now I am more interested in doing some research and I feel like I just got something that was bothering me out of my system. There have been no more dreams of warriors since I sat and did the Meditative session.

Anyone have any ideas on GOOD places to start researching Mayans?
 
I find the way you pose your meditation questions as "we" to be really interesting. It sounds like you are acknowledging all the people that you have been, and that they are part of you, and "in the body". It opened my eyes to a new way of "seeing". I think the only good place to research the Mayans would be at the good, old-fashioned library.
 
Hi Cryscat

So. this is all interesting. Makes me wonder why Mayan was never that interesting to me, as a historical period, in this life. I know that the whole 2012 thing, drove me nuts and I shut it off after a while. I just felt that everyone was getting it wrong. Now I am more interested in doing some research and I feel like I just got something that was bothering me out of my system. There have been no more dreams of warriors since I sat and did the Meditative session.
Anyone have any ideas on GOOD places to start researching Mayans?
I don't think googling Mayans is necessarily the most pressing issue at the present for you. It's all very interesting and everything at an intellectual level, but...


Have you tried the 'Heart Center' meditation technique? I highly recommend it. Why not try digging a little deeper? There might be something waiting to be discovered (that can't be googled).
 
Haven't tried the Heart Center meditation. Normally I kick back, close my eyes and let thought drift out of my mind so my mind becomes quiet, then ask the question, or just see what comes up. Don't like doing it two days in a row, though, espically with past life stuff. I won't get anything more if I push too hard, so I like to break it up with research. I may try that method in a few days though. Thanks for the suggestion!
 
BriarRose said:
I find the way you pose your meditation questions as "we" to be really interesting. It sounds like you are acknowledging all the people that you have been, and that they are part of you, and "in the body". It opened my eyes to a new way of "seeing". I think the only good place to research the Mayans would be at the good, old-fashioned library.
Thanks! I tend to think of it almost the same way, though its is more of "we" as in my current personality and my soul. But all of what you said is in the back of my mind.
 
Interesting dreams Cryscat! And that you could so many answers while meditating. Amazing how more past lives can just keep surfacing isn't it? Afraid I don't know anything about researching mayans...Perhaps the whole 2012 thing bothered you more then you thought, because of your past?...
 
That's possible, Lady. The whole 2012 hoopla just got on my nerves and it may have been because of this past life. I wonder if it waited to surface until after that whole mess was over, because of all the hype.
 
Haven't had time to really sit down and meditation, though I do have one more tidbit. They guy I was married to in this Mayan lifetime, well... I am married to him in the here and now. No wonder we were acting like an old married couple back when we were newlyweds!
 
Hijacking my own thread to post another one that took 40 years or so to put together.


WWII – Early 20th century – USA.


1) Night Terror until age 14. Large Bullet coming closer with each beat of my heart. It would continue after I woke up. Only keeping Willie (teddy bear) with me would keep this away. Very bad episode when I was 14, in the fall, before Halloween. Like it was marking some kind of anniversary.


2)Year 2000- Airshow. Was on a restored B-17 chatting with the men who restored and flew the plane. They let me sit in the ball turret. Closed my eyes to imagine what it was like. Saw myself as male, still in the plane, looking out the window and seeing a fighter plane shot down. I get up and go and get in the ball turret and start looking around for the enemy. This was real, too real. Unexpected and freaked me out so much that I almost hit my head while getting out of the ball turret. The guys were concerned, but I told them I was ok and thanked them for their service. There was a feeling of comradeship, and I almost thanked them for picking up where I left off. Lucky that thought was never verbalized.


3) 2013 – watching a Military History Channel show on the air war over Europe. Tears in my eyes as they went over the Second Raid on Schweinfurt. Looked it up on Wikipedia. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Raid_on_Schweinfurt


To conclude: Male- USA -Gunner on B-17 Flying Fortress – death on 14 October 1943, Second Raid on Schweinfurt, Germany. Age 22. Ball turret Gunner. I know that this life ended in that raid with the ball turrent ripped apart by German machine guns or maybe flak.
 
Last edited:
Did you know the shortest or smallest person on the crew was the one who had to man the ball turret? It was also a sort of "suicide" position: 1) You were a sitting duck for the fighter planes. 2) If the landing gear was unable to be put down for landing and the ball turret was damaged and unable to rotate you would not be able to get out and would be crushed to death when the plane made a belly landing. The ball turret on the B-24 was not as dangerous. It was pulled up into the plane like an elevator.
 
Yeah, I either looked that up or saw it on tv, not sure which. Thanks for Posting it.


So I'm "vertically challanged" in this life and that one. LOL. Oh well.


The mystery of those night terrors when I was young, is now solved. That was a huge bullet too.
 
I'm about to get a name for the WWII past life! All thanks to a visit to the Palm Springs Air Museum!
 
Here it goes:


March 2014 – Palm Springs Air Museum (http://palmspringsairmuseum.org/)


On the European theater side, they had a Map of Airbases in Europe, that the bombers flew out of.


I felt like a magnet was pulling me toward to Ridgewell, England, Home of the 381st Bomb Group. Stats for the 381st : Total Missions: 296 – June 1943 – Apr. 1945


Total Bomb Tonnage: 22,159.5


Got home and found a website dedicated to the 381st. This site had a list of missing crew. This is copied from the website:


381st Bomb Group - Lost Crew Roster (http://www.381stbg.org/lc3.php)


MISSION 39 --October 14, 1943. Schweinfurt, Germany.


The following combat crew is reported Missing in Action:


534th Squadron


Ist Lt. Yorba, Bernarde M. Jr. P


2nd LSt. Childers, Gordon L. CP


2nd Lt. Dall, Martin M. N


2nd Lt. Roberson, Wilbur G. B


T/Sgt. Gorgone, William (NMI) TTG


S/Sgt. Gracey, Edgar H. ROG


S/Sgt. Boylan, Robert P. BTG


S/Sgt. Huitt, Kenneth 0. WG


S/Sgt. Feller, Michael S. WG


S/Sgt. Johnson, Johnie N. TG


5S/Sgt. Klinger, Stephen J. TG


BTG is the ball turret gunner


Sgt. Robert P. Boylan.


TG is Tail Gunner


Johnie N. Johnson.


OK. there it is. I'll eventually start looking for Robert and Johnie in the census. Whew. That only took 40 years!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Try the genealogy websites, facebook, google search, etc. There are many WWII resources on the internet. For example there is a facebook page devoted to the Doolittle Raid of April 18, 1942 that bombed Japan. The facebook page was setup and is maintained by the children and grandchildren of the crew members. There are only 4 crew members left now. There may be similar pages for the 8th AAF, etc. There may be photos of you on these sites. That would be cool.
 
I'm really glad that you found a name that resonates with you. I would love to hear more about your journey into discovering more about who you were then.
 
Wow Cryscat, interersting in hearing this on your various lives. Great for you in finding this info on your previous life in WWII. Thanks for sharing.
 
I am still going back and forth between Robert and Johnie, so I might look into both and see which fits better.
 
Hey, thanks for sharing! This is really interesting and I do think it's rather brave of you, considering the circumstances it isn't always easy.


If you're still looking into your identity, it might help to actually just straight up inquire. You remind me a little of a friend I had in my youth who was also drawn to those bombing missions in B-17's, and whether or not he considered the possibility of having lived before this life, he re-enacted and it's definitely possible to look into, especially since you already found an online group from that squadron. A lot of people, including that friend of mine, look into this sort of stuff for various reasons. Check out these examples if you're still looking, I imagine it'd be easy to put together a request like that to the group you found and maybe get some more info confirming and validating some things for you: http://www.379thbga.org/Looking4%201350-1341%20p35.htm

There was a feeling of comradeship, and I almost thanked them for picking up where I left off
I totally get this. Maybe someday you'll find those boys again.
 
Thanks Spaz. I might contact the website I found and see if they can direct me. I am now leaning more toward Johnie, but I wonder if he changed from BTG to TG for that last mission.
 
Bringing this back up with new info. Did some more research on Johnnie Johnson. Turns out that there was a witness to the B-17 going down and 6 parachute were noted. Found Johnnie listed as a POW in Germany, shortly after Oct. 14, 1943. This doesn't match my memories, So I am now leaning to Sgt. Robert P. Boylan, the ball turret gunner. I think Johnnie may have been Robert's best bud. That's all for now!
 
What is ball turret gunner?

So u havent really found solid evidence about yr pL identity?

I'm asking myself if I should try to find out more about mine. Alone being involved in war, makes me feel uncomfortable. I just think, I wouldnt be someone who dared to take lives of others up to the moment I started my journal & now, it's even giving me goosebumps to figure out for which country I had served, coz saw too many types of battlefields that I really had no clue which of those belonged to my PL

Anyway, I wanted to go thru all names here, but it sounds a lot of work
https://www.archives.gov/research/military/ww2/army-casualties/new-york.html

I thought posting questions here might help, maube u can try since u know sort of a name
http://www.ww2f.com/
 
Last edited:
I am amused that this past life was a short, Irish American guy. 5 ft 6in or 5 ft 7in. No taller than that. I did sit in a ball turret back in the year 2000 and I know a 6 ft tall dude would not fit. Robert did get a "Kill," that is shooting an enemy aircraft down with his gun. Who knows how many civilian lives were lost with the bombs 229803 (Flat Footed Floogie) and her sister B-17's dropped.
 
Ah Thats true
The bomb

Why i have nvr seen the ball turret thingy in my vision? Just saw vehicles exploded or fell down

Did u often get nightmares (when u were lil)?
 
Last edited:
Sometimes. This one I call a night terror, since it didn't want to go away, even when it woke me up. I think what I was seening was the flak shell heading in my direction. It was terrifying.

Ball turrets were only on the bombers. I don't remember you saying that you saw any bombers.
 
So, did you ever wonder about your teddy-bear Willie? There is a Wilbur and a William on the list. Or perhaps Willie just represented "the guys"?
 
Back
Top