• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Biblical past lives

Personally Anaesthesis, have heard of that book but have never read it.


Now personally I have not responded to this thread. There are no past lifetimes that I am aware of where I was there in Israel during the Bibical Times and there when Jesus was around. But there were several lifetimes that I am aware that decided to post about that are kinda close to this so to speak.


One was as an early christian during the Roman Empire in which I was martyred for the faith. This could have been during the time period of Emperior Decius which was about 250 AD but am not certain and do not know much about this life.


And the other is as some lifetime as a soldier in the Roman Legions do think but know nothing about that.


Wishing Everyone the Best!
 
I think your lives qualify, kMatjhwy. I don't think the Bible existed in the form we know until 300 A.D. Join the group!
 
BriarRose, I joined the group Great! Now this life of mine when I was an a martyr during the timeperiod of the early christian church during the Roman Persecutions. I do not know much about this life. But for years and years, I personally have been really interested in everything about these early persecutions. I could hardly put down that material and studied that era in all that I could. Sometimes do wonder if it was during the time of Emperor Decius about 250 AD but nothing certain. It is just something I know that is buried deep withen but never have had some real memory surface from that life.


But I have a view of the Early Christian Church that so differs from the church of today, of a church more focused on Love and the Spiritual World that Jesus talked about and not so much of all on the earthly cultural things like this modern church is involved with. I was remarking the other day in a thread of how people say the church overcame the Roman Empire. But also so deeply deeplly think of how much did the Roman Empire overcame the church. It seemed to be not the same in my opinion after the Roman Persecutions. How much did that simple way of the early christian church ceased to be later on it seemed as the centuries went by. I could go into more detail on this. But do think the basis of this does come from that past life.


Also as for that life as a Roman Solder, do know nothing about that. This just came to me this past summer and fall, in my meditations and when reading various things. As a Roman Soldier it could have been anywhere and who knows what exact years. Sometime have wondered if so, possibly up towards the Northern Border near Germany.


Just my two cents worth. Wishing Everyone the Best!
 
I'm so glad that you joined. Strangely, I was just reading about the Emperor Decius. I agree with you that the early church was nothing like what it evolved into after 300 A.D. From what I've read, taking communion was a real Sabbath meal, or love feast. I was astonished when I found out that the unleavened bread Christians used was really Matzah. I didn't find that out until I went to work for a Jewish family, and the uncle was kind enough to bring Passover bread to work, so I could try it.


Twilight, you are our "fearless leader". What do we do next?
 
I agree also :) . I confused weather you mean group or political; I'm quite flattered btw. I first sensed Simon the Christ's presence last August I believe so I'm kind of getting settled into the idea. Although what I do know in my meditations is that I came back by choice to help others in need although my lesson is to share my wisdom basically. I'm also flattered that every Sunday I hear stuff like being called the King or brother of one and even sung about, It tears me on the inside every time I put my headphones on and listen to Christmas Music on the Radio and the little ones talking about me or my brother and my parents. ^3^


Group wise I figure that we can share each other's wisdom from our past lives, so far I'm at the mind set of having our past lives to get to know eachother and create bonds. Love is a powerful thing, I'm really curious to see where we go from there ;)


But I do have to admit, now I know how Lister feels LOL just an observation.
 
Do you mean the Lister who pioneered sterile surgical fields, or some other Lister that old people don't know about?
 
BriarRose said:
Do you mean the Lister who pioneered sterile surgical fields, or some other Lister that old people don't know about?
I think Twilight means Dave Lister, the main character in the British sci-fi comedy show Red Dwarf.:


Lister works on the space ship Red Dwarf. He is placed in suspended animation awaiting punishment for bringing aboard a pet cat. When everyone on the ship is wiped out in an accident only Lister and his pregnant pet cat survive. Millions of years later he is revived to find the cat's descendants have evolved into humanoid cat-people who have created a religion around him.


(Hello, I'm a geek:D)
 
Dawn o the Shed said:
I think Twilight means Dave Lister, the main character in the British sci-fi comedy show Red Dwarf.:
Lister works on the space ship Red Dwarf. He is placed in suspended animation awaiting punishment for bringing aboard a pet cat. When everyone on the ship is wiped out in an accident only Lister and his pregnant pet cat survive. Millions of years later he is revived to find the cat's descendants have evolved into humanoid cat-people who have created a religion around him.


(Hello, I'm a geek:D)
You just read my mind yikes
 
Okay, I have seen a few episodes of "Red Dwarf". I liked the Dr. Who cat people better. My kids didn't know about Dr. Lister, either, and they're about to graduate from the U of California. How times do change! LOL
 
This thread is really fascinating!


I've always felt comfortable with this time period, but not ever really connected with it.


Out if curiosity I did a quick reading on myself and I received many cards of mounted calvary men, swords and the emporer.


I focused on the emporer and I found a couple hits on the moon and the justice card.


Was there an emporer or someone associated with him ( in the army or something maybe) that was associated with the moon (Diana?) Or goddess of justice?


I'm not really familiar with that time period :( if anyone had any pointers that'd be great :D thanks
 
Totoro said:
This thread is really fascinating!
I've always felt comfortable with this time period, but not ever really connected with it.


Out if curiosity I did a quick reading on myself and I received many cards of mounted calvary men, swords and the emporer.


I focused on the emporer and I found a couple hits on the moon and the justice card.


Was there an emporer or someone associated with him ( in the army or something maybe) that was associated with the moon (Diana?) Or goddess of justice?


I'm not really familiar with that time period :( if anyone had any pointers that'd be great :D thanks
Jesus Christ, it is said, was crucified during the reign of Tiberius. Maybe you should check both him and Augustus. I'm sorry for not being of much help, I forgot a lot of details :(
 
Totoro said:
This thread is really fascinating!
I've always felt comfortable with this time period, but not ever really connected with it.


Out if curiosity I did a quick reading on myself and I received many cards of mounted calvary men, swords and the emporer.


I focused on the emporer and I found a couple hits on the moon and the justice card.


Was there an emporer or someone associated with him ( in the army or something maybe) that was associated with the moon (Diana?) Or goddess of justice?


I'm not really familiar with that time period :( if anyone had any pointers that'd be great :D thanks
I've been looking the descriptions up on the internet. With all do respect, there are so many that some of the options are apparently Wonder Woman and Lady Justice believe it or not saywhat :confused:. In all seriousness, I'd go do my past life regression again to find more information ;)
 
I saw that too. Lol. Apparently, Tiberius placed great faith in Diana to maintain his power as Emporer. His family had mainted a personal temple to her for many years as well.


What's interesting is Tiberius was born November 16th. I did some conversions and my birth date (13) transfers to the 15th. I'm not sure how accurate the online tool I used was, so it could very well be the same date.


There's also a lot of similarities between his personality and ruling style as Ranjit Singh, and me and my other life.


I'll need to do more research, but if anyone is knowledgeable please let me know.
 
Totoro said:
I saw that too. Lol. Apparently, Tiberius placed great faith in Diana to maintain his power as Emporer. His family had mainted a personal temple to her for many years as well.
What's interesting is Tiberius was born November 16th. I did some conversions and my birth date (13) transfers to the 15th. I'm not sure how accurate the online tool I used was, so it could very well be the same date.


There's also a lot of similarities between his personality and ruling style as Ranjit Singh, and me and my other life.


I'll need to do more research, but if anyone is knowledgeable please let me know.
Will do :)
 
If I'm not mistaken I think there was a member here who went by the name Tiberius, who believes they have a connection with that man.

Anaesthesia said:
Has anyone read The Messengers?
The author believed he was St. Paul in a past life.
I've not read that book, but I know of the author's claim that he was St. Paul. There are also 2 other men who have both claimed they were the apostle Thomas. I also know 2 men today - who do not know each other - who have claimed to me they were present at the time of Jesus, and these 2 men were well acquainted with him.
 
My daughter and I were discussing a theory about Jesus that we thought was interesting. We started with the premise that a soul is energy. Could the soul of Jesus have been so large that it was the composite of energy from many souls, like a mosaic? After he was crucified, did the soul energy fracture back into the pieces of the mosaic again? If that were the case, a piece of his "soul energy" could be living in Twilight, and many other people. The theory could explain why so many people seem to remember being other famous individuals, for instance Anne Frank. It's just a theory, but bears consideration.
 
BriarRose said:
My daughter and I were discussing a theory about Jesus that we thought was interesting. We started with the premise that a soul is energy. Could the soul of Jesus have been so large that it was the composite of energy from many souls, like a mosaic? After he was crucified, did the soul energy fracture back into the pieces of the mosaic again? If that were the case, a piece of his "soul energy" could be living in Twilight, and many other people. The theory could explain why so many people seem to remember being other famous individuals, for instance Anne Frank. It's just a theory, but bears consideration.
I find this really facinating indeed, I think I have seen something similar that was based on the Anti-Christ. Apparently according to Nostradamus, he predicted 3 anti-christs; Napolion, Hister/Hitler and Mabus. Could this be the mosaic be the thing Nostradomus is talking about?, personally I find it a coincidenceOMG
 
I don't know, Twilight, but it is interesting to think about. We really have so little knowledge about how all this works. We all might be "energy mosaics" of a sort.


Has anyone read Dolores Cannon's books? She had a group of patients that she regressed to Biblical times.
 
I can't seem to get much more than the emperor, the moon, a fair and just ruler, someone who likely served on horseback and perhaps someone that came from the country or was quite fond of nature.


I'm kind of stumped really. Maybe when I have more time, I'll do a regression CD or something.


I've kind of avoided doing research into other lives as other than what I already know, it's proven difficult and blurry. I think partly because it doesn't matter that much to my current life and also because I don't have the time to really put into giving it a proper go.
 
Has anyone read Dolores Cannon's books? She had a group of patients that she regressed to Biblical times.
I have. The one titled They Walked with Jesus. I also went to one of her workshops back in the early 90's. Very sweet older woman. I like her approach and her presentation of the memories of her clients. They were everyday people, living in very difficult times. No hope, no magic, not pretense.


BriarRose - have you read The Holographic Universe? Great book - would back up your mosaic theory a bit. ;) .
 
That's a really neat concept. Id encourage anyone to read it along with a light intro IBT quantum physics.


The implications towards spirituality are amazing.
 
I bought "The Holographic Universe". It's in my enormous pile of books, waiting to be read! I was thinking about my "mosaic" theory. Some people, including myself, seem to remember incarnations that occur in the same time frame. Is it possible that soul groups are a form of mosaic, so the individual soul pieces might remember the experiences of others in the group? My symcarnate lives almost seem to come off two separate threads of experience. Do I have a "twin flame" somewhere, with a separate existence, but shared memories? I think some souls, like Jesus, could be mega-souls. When I imagine this, it's almost like a cartoon image, where a hive of bees gathers together to make a larger whole. I suppose spending time thinking about soul theories beats reading "romance" novels! :rolleyes:
 
BriarRose said:
What was their impression of him? Is the popular idea of him at all accurate?
I have no idea what their impressions were of him, as neither individual ever discussed it with me in any great depth. As to whether the 2 men are who they say, I do not know - no 'evidence' was ever provided to me. Of course, I can't prove that I lived during that time period either (and I have very little information).

BriarRose said:
Some people, including myself, seem to remember incarnations that occur in the same time frame. Is it possible that soul groups are a form of mosaic, so the individual soul pieces might remember the experiences of others in the group?
Some souls choose to split/divide their energy in order to experience simultaneous lives; and some 'people' do recall the experiences of others within their soul group, sometimes believing - in error - that the experience belonged to (was lived by) them. Some people also feel closely connected with others from their soul group, without knowing why. ... But, it is my view that, a life experience belongs only to the one, individual soul ... just as an individual puzzle piece is unique (and separate), so is every soul. Some people subscribe to the 'soup bowl' theory, believing we all go back into a big mix and then are spurted out again for another incarnation .... not something that I think happens.
 
firebird said:
Some people subscribe to the 'soup bowl' theory, believing we all go back into a big mix and then are spurted out again for another incarnation .... not something that I think happens.
I agree...I have a current simcarnate, but after she and I transition we go back to "our soul", not the "soupbowl", or supersoul. Likewise, I believe others return to their respective souls.
 
I hope we don't go back to a "soup bowl". The thing many of us fear the most is losing our individuality. It's said that we eventually perfect, and join our energy with the "one". The horror that I feel at that thought proves to me that I'm no where near perfection.
 
That idea doesn't somehow sit with me.


I think we were all created from a source, but it was done with a pure intent and there's no expectation of worship or reciprocation.
 
Does anybody know of a Simon 2BC-65AD who has been labled "The christ" I think I know who the guy is but I want to make absolutely sure. Thanks you so much for all the help ^_^
 
usetawuz said:
I agree...I have a current simcarnate, but after she and I transition we go back to "our soul", not the "soupbowl", or supersoul. Likewise, I believe others return to their respective souls.
Thanks for sharing that. But, nonetheless there are some who don't believe we are a free and sovereign being.

Twilight said:
Does anybody know of a Simon 2BC-65AD who has been labled "The christ" I think I know who the guy is but I want to make absolutely sure. Thanks you so much for all the help ^_^
It seems like you are speaking of Saint Peter (birth name Simon), although I don't understand the label of "the Christ".
 
What you are asking, Twilight, is ringing a bell in my head, but it's very far away, and I can't quite focus it. There was an apostle called "Simon the Zealot". Bible scholars argue about him. Some think he was a zealot because of religious fervor, and some think he was a member of the Zealot political party, which existed at the time. There were several Simons who are called "false messiahs". Could it be one of them?
 
Back
Top