My daughter is starting to convince me she was reincarnated. Ever since she was 2 years old she would ask me when I was going to be a baby again. All the time, she would ask me, "Mommy, when will you be a baby again?" "When will you be little again?" I would just tell her I'm a grown up now, I won't be a baby again. That went on about two years where she'd ask me at least twice a month. Now she is 5 years old. About a month ago she told me that when you die, you wait five years and then start over again as a baby in a new family. That you choose your new family. She said it very matter of fact.
What prompted this post, was that this morning she told me she was glad she chose our family. When I asked what she meant, she told me that she was glad that she chose our family when she started over again as a baby. I asked her if she ever had another family. She told me she did and she had a Mom and Dad and a brother named Jack. She said it's hard to remember because it was a very long time ago. She said there was another baby but she can't remember their name or if it was boy or girl because it was such a long time ago.
I want to know what the best way to approach this is. I want to ask her questions while she remembers but I don't want to lead her at all. What do you suggest?
Btw, in the little research I've done she fits some characteristics. She has a strange fear of elevators, had night terrors until she was almost 4 and seems to act so adult for her age.
What prompted this post, was that this morning she told me she was glad she chose our family. When I asked what she meant, she told me that she was glad that she chose our family when she started over again as a baby. I asked her if she ever had another family. She told me she did and she had a Mom and Dad and a brother named Jack. She said it's hard to remember because it was a very long time ago. She said there was another baby but she can't remember their name or if it was boy or girl because it was such a long time ago.
I want to know what the best way to approach this is. I want to ask her questions while she remembers but I don't want to lead her at all. What do you suggest?
Btw, in the little research I've done she fits some characteristics. She has a strange fear of elevators, had night terrors until she was almost 4 and seems to act so adult for her age.
Last edited: