• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Baby Dream

bluedixie

Member
I didn't actually dream of this, but I read on a website of a girl that described her dream like this:
"I'm not pregnant, but have had several dreams of having miscarriages, actually seeing the baby there, not breathing, covered in blood.
In my dreams I scream for my boyfriend but he never comes even though in real life he'd drop anything for me.
I'm 17 and these dreams have scared me out of ever wanting to be a mother.
Is it possible that she was having past life dreams? It sounds like it to me, but I was hoping for some more input.
 
It could be either a past life memory/dream or precognitive/premonition. She could do a regression to find out if it's a past life memory.
 
@argonne1918, what do you mean by premonition? I've never personally experienced this, but since my son started speaking of "the fire," and I've shared the information with a few trusted friends, they've hoped that his comments are not a premonition. I've been thinking about it a lot since the Hurricane, as we've been forced to use fire as a source of light and heat. He says he was "3" when the fire happened. He will be 3 in February, but swears he's 3 now. I do not wish to change the subject, but I'm hoping my sons fire experience is a past life, not a premonition, as I'm ire the op wishes for her friend also.
 
In addition to my question, I think this dream is more manifested out of fear. Maybe this girls family would not accept a baby out of wedlock. It sounds like something is making this girl fear childbirth, whether it be a past life or something else. I went into my pregnancy expecting a loss, hoping that would make everything easier in the event. Miraculously, beyond my wildest dreams, I was given an extremely healthy, perfect match for me, baby boy. Having a child is extremely scary. Every day I feel more attached, and I still fear a loss. A loss will never be easy, but parenthood is a risk! It's not just pregnancy. Losing a child at any stage would be traumatic. A dream should not hold one back from experiencing the most amazing form of love in the world. I have never loved anyone like I love my little boy.
 
Premonition is a dream or a vision of something that will happen in the future. Some people have them on a regular basis. Sometimes personal events, sometimes natural disasters, etc. Many people, including children, had premonitions of 9-11 before it happened. There are people who dreamed about Hurricane Katrina before it happened. Back in 1963 a psychic named Jeanne Dixon had a premonition that President Kennedy would be assassinated. She tried to warn him but he ignored her. She became famous after it happened. Several people around President Lincoln also had premonitions about what was about to happen to him. There are "Premonition Registries" on the internet where people email their dreams or visions. The email is then stamped with the time and date so you can prove you sent it before the event happened. Before the internet the Library of Congress had a premonition registry that did the same thing with letters.
 
hoping4change said:
In addition to my question, I think this dream is more manifested out of fear.
This feels right to me...the memories I've had always elicit a positive emotion...possibly difficult and painful, but never including any level of fear...ever.

hoping4change said:
I have never loved anyone like I love my little boy.
I can say that about mine too, even though I didn't bear him! I know it is different. I also love my little girl...also differently, but more than I ever could have imagined loving anyone. I look forward to finding more beings I love more than I ever could have conceived.
 
Back
Top