• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Aspergers??

Evermore

Member
Hi, I'm new here, I guess I'm at the end of the medical analysis. My son is 5 now, he would be thought of as autistic/aspergers if he wasn't so social, he is friendly, then violent. Photographic memory, savantish in some areas. He has told me since he was 3 that he misses his 'other mother'. He says he was born in Argentina and the soldiers killed him. (By cutting his throat). We live in Canada! He could read before he could speak. And has cried for his other mother. He talks about churches there, his mother's name was Sheema and they used to call him turtle because he was so slow. He can't watch anything emotional on TV because it makes him uncomfortable, he is scared of fireworks or any loud sounds. And he has massive tantrums! That's our story.
 
Thanks for joining us Evermore. It sounds like you have a little guy that remembers. Look around here and read some of the other stories parents have posted. I highly encourage you to read Carol's book on Children's Past Lives. I think you will find it very helpful. And please ask if you have specific questions.


Again welcome!!


Tman
 
Hi Evermore


Welcome to the forum.


Sounds like you've got quite a kid there! Feel free to share your story here and people will be very interested. We had another parent not long back whose daughter was a victim of a South American junta. She had a lot of nightmares and it took a while, but she's doing a lot better now. You might like to read her story.


Have you seen Carol's book? It has a lot of great information there for parents of children with past life memories, particularly traumatic ones.


You can see the first chapter here if you're interested.

http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/chapter-one-of-childrens-past-lives.723/
 
Wow that link was so familiar in storyline it's eerie.


I don't really know what to make of it, I'm probably at the end of some sort of medical explanations for his ways. But he has an affinity for maps and plotting things out. In a week after getting interested in maps he had every flag, country and Continent memorized. (Not exaggerating). He tells me horrible stories of Torture, and having his tongue cut out. Not many nightmares but didn't sleep through the night until he was 4. Sweetest kids until he gets mad.. And he is not getting this from tv, I don't have cable even and each show they watch is from Disney. He hates rules, but to the extreme in that he blatently tells me "rules are for fools". Ahaha good thing I still have a sense of humor bc I'd like to rip my hair out somedays. I have 2 other children and no issues or memories. He will tell his 4 year old sister about Argentina. He realizes he is in Canada now, and I've contacted some traditional healers to work with him, after I sent them videos, they said he needs spiritual work not medicine.. Not that he has ever been on meds, but he needs to be calmed. He is an anarchist in the making. :)
 
Yes, Carol Bowman was able to help that other family. The other mother monitors this forum so she will probably pop in soon. You can also contact Carol Bowman directly through this website. I suggest you start keeping a journal and write everything down.


The daughter in the other family finally improved after she remembered how she died in the other life. She was then able to let go.
 
Evermore,


I think Carol Bowman would probably be happy if you got in touch with her. You can send her a private message. She does look into the forum now and again but I'm sure she would be happy to talk to you about your son and give you some helpful advice.


It's probably not cool for him to talk to his sister about it if it's scary stuff. I suggest you explain to him that it's not a good idea to frighten his sister, but let him know you are fine talking about it, even the 'bad' stuff if he wants to talk about it.


One of the things that parents have done with little kids with bad memories is to use play or toys to help talk to them about it. I know your boy is very clever, but I'm sure you could devise something that would engage his imagination.


For instance, one mother encouraged her son to draw pictures of the 'bad men' who hurt him, then to scribble them out, screw up the pictures and put them in the bin. He found that very helpful and laughed when he put the bad man in the bin! Another used a toy lion I think it was, and they agreed that when he was scared, the toy lion would protect him. Things like this can be very soothing for little kids to help them handle dark thoughts and fears. When he gets very angry next time, maybe you could come up with something so he can let it out in a healthy and healing way? Like kicking a pillow around the room or something like that?


Lots of love and understanding of course is always the best thing you can give. Love heals all, especially a mother's love.
 
On the medical treatment side of healing I would highly recommend a newer approach to homeopathic healing called Heilkunst .. There past lives are appreciated and the remedies given can work to help with physical problems as well as emotional , along with the traumas from any experience in our past > Calming the body can help us to process our feelings better and to even help us remember supressed memories .


I believe we do need medical help in order for our bodies to find strength and balance.. I have been ill with autistic type symptoms.. ie dyspraxia, memory problems, socialisation problems with my brain and body fatigue, and hand flapping and seizures to name a few.. I had tried many alternative approaches over the past 40 years .. working hard to find strength . Now consulting with a Heilkunst practioner now for five months I no longer have seizures, no chronic fatigue, no longer post traumatic stress and no more triggering to past lives.


http://arcanum.ca/faq/what-is-heilkunst/
 
Back
Top