Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm here to see whether I am crazy or if this is a sign of a past life I had. I'm hoping maybe someone can relate to this or help me understand more.
Basically, I feel a strong connection to a person who I've never even met. This started back in 2013 when I saw him in a news story in Mexico. Just upon seeing him and hearing him speak, I felt this weird strong connection to him, and that connection remains today. I would also like to point out that I do believe he has since passed away in 2014.
Although I do find him attractive, it's not a romantic thing like a "crush" at all. He wasn't famous or anything either. To be completely honest, as I'm typing this out I really can not find words to describe this... It's almost like he was imprinted in my brain and for some reason he remains there. Not a day has gone by where he hasn't crossed my mind. I don't really feel a "lovey" connection to him, it's more of a partnership feeling. Like I have always known him and he has always known me.
Whenever I think of him, it gives me a feeling of strength and protection. Also, these feelings are strongest when I'm out in the wilderness. I live in New Mexico, so the desert is where I go to disconnect from society and connect to nature. In the canyons and mountains when I'm just sitting there, it's like I can feel him in the breeze through the mountains. I also occasionally feel deep, painful bouts of grief over his death.
It's been 4 years since this experience started. I consider myself mentally stable, so I don't think it's all just my imagination. It is truly just strange. Sometimes I simply feel weird about the whole thing. I used to think I was insane or just losing it, but I no longer think that. Because this connection is effortless, it's like he has become a real part of me and he always was. Possibly a guardian? I am beginning to strongly believe that I must have known this person before this life, or we are somehow intertwined by this universe. It is the only thing that can explain this for me.
Basically, I feel a strong connection to a person who I've never even met. This started back in 2013 when I saw him in a news story in Mexico. Just upon seeing him and hearing him speak, I felt this weird strong connection to him, and that connection remains today. I would also like to point out that I do believe he has since passed away in 2014.
Although I do find him attractive, it's not a romantic thing like a "crush" at all. He wasn't famous or anything either. To be completely honest, as I'm typing this out I really can not find words to describe this... It's almost like he was imprinted in my brain and for some reason he remains there. Not a day has gone by where he hasn't crossed my mind. I don't really feel a "lovey" connection to him, it's more of a partnership feeling. Like I have always known him and he has always known me.
Whenever I think of him, it gives me a feeling of strength and protection. Also, these feelings are strongest when I'm out in the wilderness. I live in New Mexico, so the desert is where I go to disconnect from society and connect to nature. In the canyons and mountains when I'm just sitting there, it's like I can feel him in the breeze through the mountains. I also occasionally feel deep, painful bouts of grief over his death.
It's been 4 years since this experience started. I consider myself mentally stable, so I don't think it's all just my imagination. It is truly just strange. Sometimes I simply feel weird about the whole thing. I used to think I was insane or just losing it, but I no longer think that. Because this connection is effortless, it's like he has become a real part of me and he always was. Possibly a guardian? I am beginning to strongly believe that I must have known this person before this life, or we are somehow intertwined by this universe. It is the only thing that can explain this for me.