• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

A trip to the ivory tower

First of all I'd like to apologize for breaking the guidelines and releasing text not suitable here.
Now I've read the guidelines and will write accordingly.

Hello! I've been searching myself and who I've been in the past for maybe 10 years.
After I stopped drinking 9 months ago rapid progress started.
Basically I've been in many prominent armies. some other lives as well.
I don't know where to start, so I start with the greatest:

Alexander the Great

Leonardo da Vinci

Girl in Pompei or Herculaneum
-she was pretty, but died young
-feels like i have other female lives as well, but it's hazy

Roman emperor Septimius Severus

Khalid ibn al-Walid/Sword of Allah
-first I thought I was Mohammad, but only his general

one of the Mongols. Not sure but maybe Tolui

A man in Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
-I knew the leader

A man in 2nd WW Germany
-repressed his homosexuality and became very angry
-Joined the ss and got stationed in(or applied for) Auschwitz
-probably under Mengele's command
-shot himself in a gas chamber at the end of the war
-this life left a huge mark on my soul. you don't get to do what I did without paying a heavy price,
but even from this you can recover

one of the Roman soldiers who crucified Jesus

soldier in one the crusades
-molested by priests in childhood
-angry and capable
-died on the battlefield

some more might surface

I used to fear powerful men and beautiful women. Now that I realize that is what I am(or was)
there is no fear anymore. I also used to fear muslims, but not after realized being
Khalid ibn al-Walid in a past life.
Now it's time for peaceful life. Today's weapons are too powerful to use.

It has a huge impact on one's life how one is raised.
Is he going to be a successful general or a sensitive painter or a bum?
Da Vinci had a perfect mother so did Alexander(probably the other successful men on this list too. Can't remember). That was a big part of their success.

I know it sounds crazy but this is what comes up when I start to search.
The anger that was very useful in the past but hindering progress now has mostly dissipated after
accepting all this. Maybe next I'll remember something peaceful like a farmer life.

Had to get this out somewhere. People I know aren't ready for this stuff yet.
ps. If I'm wrong about this, it would be very embarrassing;)
 
Last edited:
Hi nE,

Welcome to the board. Some people seem to be born to be warriors, and are born again and again in military or related positions. You may wish to check out the thread on Gen. Patton on that subject. You seem to wish to disclaim this, which is certainly OK with me. However, I don't think we'll see the end of war at this point in time or anytime soon. So, there is a need for warriors--on the right side--if only to stand between the rest of us and the folks that seek to destroy/enslave us. However, it seems obvious to me (and you) at this point that you have not always fought on the right side, nor have you always manifested the level of fundamental goodness that should be held in war and peace, by combatants as well as non-combatants. (Your stint in the SS and what you did there seems to confirm both problems).

Nonetheless, the wolves are always out there. Where there are wolves there will always be a need for sheepdogs to protect the sheep. If your PLs are any indication, you have almost always found yourselves in the role of one or the other, at a high level or at a lower level. Maybe you can escape this cycle, but I have my doubts that you can escape it completely (even if un-remembered lives show some relatively peaceful lifetimes). If it is here to stay, your real decision is not whether you will be a warrior, but what kind of warrior you will be. If so, remember, the wolves aren't going away. This means that the right kind of warriors/sheepdogs are going to remain vital to the health and survival of the things civilized people hold dear.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi nE,

Welcome to the board. Some people seem to be born to be warriors, and are born again and again in military or related positions. You may wish to check out the thread on Gen. Patton on that subject. You seem to wish to disclaim this, which is certainly OK with me. However, I don't think we'll see the end of war at this point in time or anytime soon. So, there is a need for warriors--on the right side--if only to stand between the rest of us and the folks that seek to destroy/enslave us. However, it seems obvious to me (and you) at this point that you have not always fought on the right side, nor have you always manifested the level of fundamental goodness that should be held in war and peace, by combatants as well as non-combatants. (Your stint in the SS and what you did there seems to confirm both problems).

Nonetheless, the wolves are always out there. Where there are wolves there will always be a need for sheepdogs to protect the sheep. If your PLs are any indication, you have almost always found yourselves in the role of one or the other, at a high level or at a lower level. Maybe you can escape this cycle, but I have my doubts that you can escape it completely (even if un-remembered lives show some relatively peaceful lifetimes). If it is here to stay, your real decision is not whether you will be a warrior, but what kind of warrior you will be. If so, remember, the wolves aren't going away. This means that the right kind of warriors/sheepdogs are going to remain vital to the health and survival of the things civilized people hold dear.

Cordially,
S&S
Intelligent and helpful reply. Haven't heard that enough. Seems like an awesome board. Definitely going to check the thread on Patton.
 
Hi nE,

Welcome to the board. Some people seem to be born to be warriors, and are born again and again in military or related positions. You may wish to check out the thread on Gen. Patton on that subject. You seem to wish to disclaim this, which is certainly OK with me. However, I don't think we'll see the end of war at this point in time or anytime soon. So, there is a need for warriors--on the right side--if only to stand between the rest of us and the folks that seek to destroy/enslave us. However, it seems obvious to me (and you) at this point that you have not always fought on the right side, nor have you always manifested the level of fundamental goodness that should be held in war and peace, by combatants as well as non-combatants. (Your stint in the SS and what you did there seems to confirm both problems).

Nonetheless, the wolves are always out there. Where there are wolves there will always be a need for sheepdogs to protect the sheep. If your PLs are any indication, you have almost always found yourselves in the role of one or the other, at a high level or at a lower level. Maybe you can escape this cycle, but I have my doubts that you can escape it completely (even if un-remembered lives show some relatively peaceful lifetimes). If it is here to stay, your real decision is not whether you will be a warrior, but what kind of warrior you will be. If so, remember, the wolves aren't going away. This means that the right kind of warriors/sheepdogs are going to remain vital to the health and survival of the things civilized people hold dear.

Cordially,
S&S
Where exactly would I find this thread on Gen. Patton?
 
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

These are some interesting past life memories and many pretty well known names, obviously.

Can you tell more about your past life journey? How did you get your past life memories and how did you arrive at the conclusion that you were all those (famous and non-famous) people you’ve listed?

There were several other members on this forum who believed they were Alexander the Great. But I think there wasn’t anyone here until now who remembered being Leonardo da Vinci.

I’m also curious about your username. I guess it’s a reference to the fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes”? Why did you choose a name like this?


I hope you will find some useful information and many interesting topics on this forum.
 
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

These are some interesting past life memories and many pretty well known names, obviously.

Can you tell more about your past life journey? How did you get your past life memories and how did you arrive at the conclusion that you were all those (famous and non-famous) people you’ve listed?

There were several other members on this forum who believed they were Alexander the Great. But I think there wasn’t anyone here until now who remembered being Leonardo da Vinci.

I’m also curious about your username. I guess it’s a reference to the fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes”? Why did you choose a name like this?


I hope you will find some useful information and many interesting topics on this forum.
Hi, here's something...
I had a dream maybe 10 years ago where I was a German soldier
in 2nd WW shooting civilians in a forest somewhere, then suddenly teleported into a concentration camp at the
end of the war thinking I can't live with myself and with what I did.
Also thinking they are not going to get me and shot myself in the head.
My spirit left my body through the bullet hole and went to the heavens just to return where I slept, then I woke up.
This was the first past life I remembered.

but I assume you want to hear about the famous guys.
Pretty much all the famous people on this list I've come to accept as me little by little. Very powerful stuff.
Some of the experiences are too strong to ignore
like Alexander entering me as a golden stream and becoming one with me.
Before I had trouble coping due to the energies from all those situations and people on list.
I was raised a weak person so you can imagine the struggle.
After accepting them as a part of me and their(my) way of thinking peace started to enter my life.
Some of experiences involve other people too so I can't talk about that. Some I can share.

Da Vinci came very slowly to me over the years. A hint here a hint there. He was the first famous pl I remembered.
Khalid ibn al-Walid also came piece by piece.
I like history so while reading about Septimius Severus weird energy took me over implying that I was him.
After that I've recognized a lot of emotions and people from that life.
All those people on the list teach me something deep and personal.
Is it possible that I'm wrong about some of them?
Yes, in fact I have. Before I thought I was the Prophet Muhammad and the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom leader,
but after digging deeper turned out I was aide for both.

It's very hard to put all this into words. Hope it makes at least a little sense.

And yes the username is from the fairy tale and it also symbolizes candidness.
 
re: "but I assume you want to hear about the famous guys."

Hi nE,

For me at least, the answer to that is: Not particularly, but maybe at some point. In terms of myself (and I think many others on the board), famous past lives ("FPLs") are often less interesting than ordinary PLs. This is in part due to the fact that FPL accounts seldom seem to provide very much new (and interesting) information--most of the interesting details are already in the history books or available to historians. Plus, and I'm being frank here, extraordinary claims are generally said to require extraordinary proof. This is not strictly true around here, as we recognize that famous people also reincarnate, but they are a very small percentage of the whole. Consequently, it is often necessary (in my experience) for someone to be here for awhile and establish themselves and their general stability and good sense before such claims are given a lot of attention. Based on the foregoing, it is the "nameless" lives that you have listed that garner most of my attention, especially the last one as an SS member. You might want to initially concentrate on those.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--False memories related to famous people, as you might imagine, are not unusual on boards of this type. Such memories often seem to come up in a sketchy sort of way, but turn out to be based on being an associate or admirer of the famous person and perhaps even someone who identified with or loved the FPL rather than being the famous person. Obviously, this is not an accusation of any intentional falsification on your part. However, this does seem to be an area of special caution on the board and should be an area of special caution for you going forward. Still, that doesn't mean that you could not be correct about at least some of the names you have mentioned. And, though it seems more than a bit improbable statistically speaking, perhaps you were or had a personal connection to all of them. But it is IMO usually best to tread cautiously when dealing with putative FPLs.
 
Interesting points. I agree with a lot of them.
Searching one self is an amazing and mysterious puzzle.
Even if it turns out I was da Vinci's friend or something it is a fascinating story that is going through my mind.
Same goes for all the celebrities. And of course I need to forgive and heal my evil side completely.
 
Hi nE,

I agree on all points. And, frankly once again, it makes me think you will be one of the folks with putative FPLs that I will be interesting in hearing about when/if the time comes. If you weren't, you would already be responding with dismissal, disgust, outrage, etc. when faced with a little "push-back".

In any case, a thought came to mind. I am wondering how many of those PL conquerors you studied (and were perhaps required to learn about, study and seek to emulate) as a Nazi SS man? Other lives as a warrior (crusader) would certainly have made you aware of the incredible conquests instigated by Mohammed. Anyhow, in terms of the possible PLs listed, the ones that really interested me personally are mostly the not so glamorous ones:

Girl in Pompei or Herculaneum
-she was pretty, but died young
-feels like i have other female lives as well, but it's hazy

A man in Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
-I knew the leader

A man in 2nd WW Germany
-repressed his homosexuality and became very angry
-Joined the ss and got stationed in(or applied for) Auschwitz
-probably under Mengele's command
-shot himself in a gas chamber at the end of the war
-this life left a huge mark on my soul. you don't get to do what I did without paying a heavy price,
but even from this you can recover

PLUS
I had a dream maybe 10 years ago where I was a German soldier
in 2nd WW shooting civilians in a forest somewhere, then suddenly teleported into a concentration camp at the
end of the war thinking I can't live with myself and with what I did.
Also thinking they are not going to get me and shot myself in the head.
My spirit left my body through the bullet hole and went to the heavens just to return where I slept, then I woke up.
This was the first past life I remembered.

one of the Roman soldiers who crucified Jesus

soldier in one the crusades
-molested by priests in childhood
-angry and capable
-died on the battlefield


Personally, I find all of these extremely interesting (especially that of the Roman soldier), but it sounds like the PL that breached the memory barrier for you (as very traumatic and disturbing PLs are apt to do) was that of the SS soldier. That might be your best place to start.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--The Leonardo FPL also interests me as it stands out in contrast to everything else = neither an ordinary person nor an extremely powerful person, but a great artist. In this context it makes me wonder whether you may have, at the least, known and/or admired him. This, likewise, tends to indicate artistic elements in your character that seem to be at variance with all the other PLs listed. So . . . ?
 
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I was curious about the famous guys, but about the normal past lives, too.

I think S&S put it well saying that famous past lives should be treated with much caution by all parties involved. I think that’s also the main reason why famous past lives don’t get much attention – because most people actually ARE cautious about them, and rightly so.

I personally don’t mind someone starting out on the board with a famous past life as long as it is a plausible and coherent story. Famous people have to reincarnate also, and some will remember their past lives.

It’s just, some people join the board and announce totally convinced they were someone famous without explaining why they think so, without providing any background story, any memories. And when they finally do, it can be easily seen that there is not much to it. They jump to conclusions based on some sketchy memories that could be anything, or just based on general feelings and attraction, or similarities in looks, tastes and talents or the like. In my opinion, many people who believe they were someone famous do so by mistake. Like S&S said, maybe because they were someone close to the famous person, or maybe because they admire and identify with the famous person in current life for some reason or because they did so in a past life. It’s also very unlikely to meet so many past life celebrities on one board, even multiple reincarnations of the same person… They can’t all be right. It’s also unlikely that one person would have several famous past lives, in my opinion (though some people think that life patterns can repeat resulting in becoming someone well known over and over again, and that's at least something one should consider).

All that said, I admit I have some memories of a known historical person myself. I’m quite skeptical if I really was this person, but I certainly know it can happen to anyone to get this kind of memories for whatever reason.

What you describe, however, the way how these famous people came to you, is something outside of my experience. So I can’t judge on this. But I can relate to recognizing/remembering emotions and close people from an alleged famous past life like you did with Septimius Severus.

I think as long as these experiences are helpful and you can learn something from them, they serve their purpose, regardless whether you were all these people or not. And that's fine.

Hi, here's something...
I had a dream maybe 10 years ago where I was a German soldier
in 2nd WW shooting civilians in a forest somewhere, then suddenly teleported into a concentration camp at the
end of the war thinking I can't live with myself and with what I did.
Also thinking they are not going to get me and shot myself in the head.
My spirit left my body through the bullet hole and went to the heavens just to return where I slept, then I woke up.
This was the first past life I remembered.

Thanks for sharing this. This reminds me sooo much of my own past life experience… I just didn’t kill myself, but survived the war and became POW. This was also the first past life I have remembered (that’s not the famous one). And it also started with a dream some 10 years ago, which was pretty disturbing and emotional. I got most of my other memories from this and other past lives in dreams, btw.

You will find many other accounts across the board of people who remember being SS and German soldiers in WW2. It seems these kind of past lives are strongly remembered by many. So if this is something that still bothers you, rest assured you are not alone with this :) I agree with S&S, there might be good chances to retrieve more memories from this particular past life. But I would totally understand if you don’t want to explore it any further. For me it was never an easy path to go.

One more question: How sure are you that you were in Auschwitz? Do you actually have memories of that place for sure or could it have been some other camp maybe? I’m asking because it seems that almost everyone who remembers being camp personnel says they were in Auschwitz. This place just comes up a lot when people talk about their past life memories, and this is the most infamous of all former concentration camps, of course, and the one best known to the general public today. However, there were many, many other camps around in the past, but somehow almost nobody remembers these. I don’t know why. (Just like so many remember being Germans in WW2, but almost nobody remembers being Soviet for example). On the other hand it is not unlikely you and so many others were in Auschwitz. Auschwitz was huge after all and it had many thousands of SS personnel over the years.

Did you visit the place in current life or do you consider doing so in future?

And yes the username is from the fairy tale and it also symbolizes candidness.

Yes, that makes sense!
 
Interesting replies! Brings up all kind of emotions and thoughts to digest.
Visiting Auschwitz has crossed my mind, but the time is not right. My brain hasn't healed enough from
years of heavy drinking. I've had the attitude in this life that I drink my way through problems and
feels like ss man had the same attitude.
Also noticed that I shouldn't attach my self too much to any of these PLs. I'am now and here, not them.
I might not even be them, but they do have something important to teach.

When I was half asleep some years after the first dream, I saw the ss soldier in a 40's style photo.
He had a crazy sociopath like smile. Reese's description of the terminator in first terminator movie was
somewhat accurate comparison(can't reason with it etc.), except it wasn't a robot, it was human and it was me.
I couldn't escape it, nor did I try. That guy was in me, he was me. The vision lasted maybe 4 seconds.
Scary and unpleasant. Same kind of feeling I have in nightmares.
He also had Luftwaffe insignia, but as far as I know there wasn't any Luftwaffe personnel in the concentration camps.
Perhaps because I like flying and planes. Maybe in a different kind of society he could have been a pilot or something.

I've heard somewhere that a person can't be 100% evil, only 99% or so. My good 1% was I liked to watch birds.
They made me feel as good as it's possible in a place like that.
Not sure, but his name might have been Otto. Another dream indicated he was from Czech. Maybe from Sudetenland.
High ranking NCO

more to come...
 
I’m interested to hear more about the WWII life. My pl self’s paternal grandparents seem to have been Volkdeutsche too, especially my grandma(from Libau). People from other countries but of German descent so hearing about people like that is interesting.

I’m looking forward to your memories in modern day Czech Republic as well. I spent time there in 1942.

The kz memories were honestly horrible. I didn’t like what was happening too. If anything, I did plead to do something else. I didn’t want to do the dirty work myself. I understand why you would drink through this. It’s even worse to see people go beyond just killing(which is too graphic to describe what it is but it’s worse than what we’re familiar with).
 
Hey!

I wanted to reply to you earlier, but was too busy.

I've had the attitude in this life that I drink my way through problems and
feels like ss man had the same attitude.
Drinking was common in the camps. There are a lot of historical witness accounts about that. I have some memories of SS men being drunk and of drinking myself. So I can relate to that.
Sorry to hear this bad habit has carried over into current life. I hope you can overcome it now once and for all.

Also noticed that I shouldn't attach my self too much to any of these PLs. I'am now and here, not them.
I think that’s a good approach, especially for difficult and painful past lives. IMO, every life is just as important as the others, every one is a fresh start, and every one deserves our full attention and commitment.

He also had Luftwaffe insignia, but as far as I know there wasn't any Luftwaffe personnel in the concentration camps.
Perhaps because I like flying and planes. Maybe in a different kind of society he could have been a pilot or something.
That part is interesting.
The Luftwaffe ran POW camps. Apart from that, a significant number of Wehrmacht soldiers (from Heer, Luftwaffe and Marine) was transferred to guard the concentration camps in 1944. The SS needed more personnel at that time. Those were often older men, but there were young ones, too. It seems most of them were taken into SS, but not necessarilly in each case.
If those were your own Luftwaffe insignia, it might be worth looking into that. Historical research on that topic is scarce, however.

I've heard somewhere that a person can't be 100% evil, only 99% or so. My good 1% was I liked to watch birds.
They made me feel as good as it's possible in a place like that.

Human beings are complex. There is not just black and white. And it was a complicated time period. There were multiple and complex reasons why men who had normal jobs and families, who would have lived a totally normal life under other circumstances, became ruthless war criminals and were able to commit horrible crimes. Also there were those who enjoyed it more than others being guards in the camps, and not everyone was there voluntarily. There are no easy answers. In the end we have to forgive ourselves and learn from this experience (easier said than done sometimes). As you said, all that matters is who you are now.
 
Back
Top