Miss Kelly
Active Member
I went to Wales a couple of weeks ago and managed to get myself lost in the middle of nowhere and ended up walking through forests and fields for hours. While I was lost, exhausted from walking and freezing, I felt a sense of familiarity, like I'd done that kind of thing before. Then I started to think about armies, the old type (like before guns were invented), and how they would walk distances in nasty conditions and make camp in places like where I was. Its hard to put into
words, but I felt like I was intune with some deep, old part of me.
When I eventually got back to the cottage
I was staying in, I decided to try a past life regression again. What I imagined
was a man with similar features to me, apart from this one mole on his face,
wearimg armor. The pattern on the armor was like red and yellow squares
with lions (best I can describe it).
The next day, I visted Harlech Castle and saw armor just like I had imagined! It was from the early 1200's, the 1230's I think. The funny thing is, I'm currently doing a college course in Public Services, wich includes training for the army, so it looks like being involved with the army is a recurring thing in my existence.
(Btw, sorry if there's a whole bunch of spelling mistakes or a wierd text formation, I'm using my phone to type this and it's like 1 in the morning).
words, but I felt like I was intune with some deep, old part of me.
When I eventually got back to the cottage
I was staying in, I decided to try a past life regression again. What I imagined
was a man with similar features to me, apart from this one mole on his face,
wearimg armor. The pattern on the armor was like red and yellow squares
with lions (best I can describe it).
The next day, I visted Harlech Castle and saw armor just like I had imagined! It was from the early 1200's, the 1230's I think. The funny thing is, I'm currently doing a college course in Public Services, wich includes training for the army, so it looks like being involved with the army is a recurring thing in my existence.
(Btw, sorry if there's a whole bunch of spelling mistakes or a wierd text formation, I'm using my phone to type this and it's like 1 in the morning).