• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

A little dream vision

MlleElisa

Member
Hey, i wanted to share with you a short vision i once had...

Not sure if it was about a past life, because i have been fascinated by 18th century and especially back then...and since i do have a great imagination, you never know ;-)

But once i had a dream of me standing in a brown tinted room with big and high windows, and a wooden floor...


I was standing in front of the window, in a big gown (looked like blue-ish) and there was someone with me, but couldnt see the person, just felt someone near me in the dream...

I was very scared, and asked that person:
''Is it going to come here??!!''

I think it was about a war, or something scary going to happen...

Thats all i can remember

Could it have been the French Revolution?

I know i always used to have a big fear of heads falling off and slaughter...

I once had a teddy bear as a child, and the head would come off, i would cry very loud and didnt dare to touch it anymore, so scared...

Also looked in the mirror sometimes, and would touch my neck, i found it scary and thought my head would fall off or something ...

I don't have a big connection with French speaking countries though, and i really can't stand the language sometimes, i kind of hate hearing it...

I do have a big connection with the English language , so i don't know if that is related to it...
 
Thanks for sharing Elisa. I take it that you are already aware that beheading was the principal form of execution in those days. Now if you were remembering a past life in the French Revolution, I wonder if you were an executioner, or the victim, or a regular 'spectator'? Maybe it's worth meditating on it?
 
Since i'm very scared of beheading etc, and saw myself at the window, wondering and getting scared, i think i was a victim.


I was just afraid that it was going to get there, like someone who would hear about the bad news in a country, and is afraid its going to get in their country too :''is it going to get here too?''


Something like that...
 
Not sure if it was French revolution though, but i think it is at some point...since that was a very big theme during end of 18th century and alot of people got very scared.
 
Have you looked at images of the various areas of France to see if any terrain evokes a feeling? (Be wary of your imagination, though!) It's also possible that you were an Englishwoman fearing that an uprising might cross the channel. Or, there were a number of French who crossed the Atlantic, taking refuge in North America. We were ready to accept the King and Queen in the US if they had gotten out of there. (Our debt was to the French Crown, not the Revolutionaries, but that's whole different topic!)
 
Yes, i havent looked into deeper detail, i just had this vision once in a dream... You would think automatically about French revolution, but it could have been something else too...though it looked like 18th century, and the type of room too...


I do strongly have the feeling, it was a problem in a country, some rumors about it, and i was scared it was going to get here too...


I will have to see if i can find anything else to remember in the future :)
 
My dad went to England on a business trip. He walked past an area that was where several executions all beheadings via guillotine took place. This was during the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries. He told us about this place. so there were beheadings in England also it wasnt all just France.
 
Back
Top