MlleElisa
Member
Hi All,
Just came back, from a Spiritual event, with lots of people doing their thing, such as readings, healings and more...
I went to a reading from someone i thought was pretty good, she is known to look deeply into the soul and finds things, even from past life's...
Suddenly she started to ask me ''Are you afraid of water?" I said, yes i am...and she did say that i was victim of the Titanic, and did drown....
Its now all starting to become more clear to me why i had a fascination with water and at the same time, i was scared of it...
As a child i used to play with water, put things on the water, and see the wrinkles in the water...I also looked inside my grandmothers well, pretending there was someone inside the water, or putting my dolls in it, making them wet, swim, and drown...I found drowning and being 'inside' the water, something special yet scary, cause i don't dare to swim out of fear i would drown...
I also had a fascination with the English language...
and always wanted to live abroad in an english speaking country.
I hate being inside a train or boat, where i can feel the movement or waves go crazy, and not being able to look 'out' or get 'out'...
When i go to England with the Ferry, i need to find a place close to the window so i can see the waves and at least look out, ...not sure if that has to do with it..but i hate motion and dizziness, and i hate the feeling of being inside and not able to escape that motion...
So there could be a link with what she was saying about Titanic...
I always had the feeling i was drown for some reason...
She also told me about other life's ...that i thought were spot on too!
I once had this kind of flashback of pyramid looking buildings with people on it, as a kid when i was looking towards the sun...
She said i had a life during Inca times with the Indians...
It might also explain my fascination to spirituality, natural medicine/healings, nature, and so on...
Another life that she was explaining was my issue with the crosses i used to see in my mind alot over the years...the flashbacks of black crosses.
She told me i was someone who knew Jesus...
and again, that could be right, cause i used to see myself in a brown dress (sack) and bare feet, in sand...
typical for Jesus period...
and it felt like it.
When i enter a church, i feel this intense feeling i cannot describe, and it triggers memories...though i'm not so much of a Cristian in this life, i do have some feeling that i was 'there' in that time and knew about Jesus.
Another thing she was spot on about, was the name 'Alaska'
I had a few dreams of a place looking like Alaska, high mountains, cold, fog above the mountains, a big place with lakes...
I would have been a lonely man in this life who had some dogs he loved...
Oh and last but not least... She told me that the connection i have with Mozart is because i was one of his loves in that time...
She just told me things i already kinda knew deep inside, and now this confirms it i would say...
Now i'm going to find out more about Titanic, its interesting! It would have been the last life before this one...
Elisa
Just came back, from a Spiritual event, with lots of people doing their thing, such as readings, healings and more...
I went to a reading from someone i thought was pretty good, she is known to look deeply into the soul and finds things, even from past life's...
Suddenly she started to ask me ''Are you afraid of water?" I said, yes i am...and she did say that i was victim of the Titanic, and did drown....
Its now all starting to become more clear to me why i had a fascination with water and at the same time, i was scared of it...
As a child i used to play with water, put things on the water, and see the wrinkles in the water...I also looked inside my grandmothers well, pretending there was someone inside the water, or putting my dolls in it, making them wet, swim, and drown...I found drowning and being 'inside' the water, something special yet scary, cause i don't dare to swim out of fear i would drown...
I also had a fascination with the English language...
and always wanted to live abroad in an english speaking country.
I hate being inside a train or boat, where i can feel the movement or waves go crazy, and not being able to look 'out' or get 'out'...
When i go to England with the Ferry, i need to find a place close to the window so i can see the waves and at least look out, ...not sure if that has to do with it..but i hate motion and dizziness, and i hate the feeling of being inside and not able to escape that motion...
So there could be a link with what she was saying about Titanic...
I always had the feeling i was drown for some reason...
She also told me about other life's ...that i thought were spot on too!
I once had this kind of flashback of pyramid looking buildings with people on it, as a kid when i was looking towards the sun...
She said i had a life during Inca times with the Indians...
It might also explain my fascination to spirituality, natural medicine/healings, nature, and so on...
Another life that she was explaining was my issue with the crosses i used to see in my mind alot over the years...the flashbacks of black crosses.
She told me i was someone who knew Jesus...
and again, that could be right, cause i used to see myself in a brown dress (sack) and bare feet, in sand...
typical for Jesus period...
and it felt like it.
When i enter a church, i feel this intense feeling i cannot describe, and it triggers memories...though i'm not so much of a Cristian in this life, i do have some feeling that i was 'there' in that time and knew about Jesus.
Another thing she was spot on about, was the name 'Alaska'
I had a few dreams of a place looking like Alaska, high mountains, cold, fog above the mountains, a big place with lakes...
I would have been a lonely man in this life who had some dogs he loved...
Oh and last but not least... She told me that the connection i have with Mozart is because i was one of his loves in that time...
She just told me things i already kinda knew deep inside, and now this confirms it i would say...
Now i'm going to find out more about Titanic, its interesting! It would have been the last life before this one...
Elisa