I am concerned about my son. I think he and I have shared a past before and is having separation issues now.
When my son had just turned 1 on mothers day he said plain as day I love you mom. I gave him a hug and said I love you too then I realized my son had spoken a full sentence and at that point in time he was still having difficulty saying words!
When he was 3 he asked me "When I'm in the fifth grade can I play drums?" I thought oh no! Not the drums! But I said if you wish. Then again I realized he had not only spoken in a clear voice he had a asked a logical question and was right about the age you get to pick a musical instrument to learn to play. It was like someone playing a joke on me. Fortunately when the time came he chose clarinet.
About this time I purchased a cabbage patch kid doll (I collect them) because it looked sort of like my son. I asked him to name the doll he named it Clark. We didn't know anyone named Clark no TV show he watched had a Clark. It was his great Grandfathers name on his Dads side.
The original post can be found here.
When my son had just turned 1 on mothers day he said plain as day I love you mom. I gave him a hug and said I love you too then I realized my son had spoken a full sentence and at that point in time he was still having difficulty saying words!
When he was 3 he asked me "When I'm in the fifth grade can I play drums?" I thought oh no! Not the drums! But I said if you wish. Then again I realized he had not only spoken in a clear voice he had a asked a logical question and was right about the age you get to pick a musical instrument to learn to play. It was like someone playing a joke on me. Fortunately when the time came he chose clarinet.
About this time I purchased a cabbage patch kid doll (I collect them) because it looked sort of like my son. I asked him to name the doll he named it Clark. We didn't know anyone named Clark no TV show he watched had a Clark. It was his great Grandfathers name on his Dads side.
The original post can be found here.