• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by tanguerra

  1. tanguerra

    My friend X

    Still feels like yesterday..
  2. tanguerra

    My friend X

    Two years. Feels like yesterday
  3. tanguerra

    Unique Situation

    Hi Richard. Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a past life memory to me.
  4. tanguerra

    Unique Situation

    I remember lots of horrible things. It is no fun. We learn. It's never easy.
  5. tanguerra

    Unique Situation

    Exciting times. This must be very confusing for you. Love is an overpowering feeling, especially when it is also a past life love. But nobody knows what the future holds. I can only say what I said before - there is no reason that love for someone has to only be expressed by 'dating' or...
  6. tanguerra

    Trains and getting shot

    Uh. Yeah. Oh boy! Pack some bandaids. Be careful I'd say!
  7. tanguerra

    Had an epiphany, so here I am

    Something is coming up. This is a good sign I think. The message I would take from a dream like that would be: It's ok to accept your inner 'weirdo'. But, maybe that's just me? Keep going. I think it's working.
  8. tanguerra

    PTSD from past life military experience

    You are most welcome.
  9. tanguerra

    Traumatised from last life.

    Good. Lots of cuddles will set most things right. Hoping he will settle soon.
  10. tanguerra

    Had an epiphany, so here I am

    There you go. Put on the song that makes you 'bawl' the most. Write about why. It will come. It may not make sense right away, but this is obviously important or it would not be bothering you so much.
  11. tanguerra

    My friend X

    Yes. Very much the same kind of thing. But X was silver and I was gold and it all made perfect sense at the time. I know what you mean.
  12. tanguerra

    My friend X

    It's very dull without him. That's for sure.
  13. tanguerra

    Had an epiphany, so here I am

    Try writing it in a journal. That often gets the juices flowing. It seems to work better if you do it by hand, rather than typing. Must help the brainwaves. Whatever comes to you, just note it down. Don't worry about making things up. Memories are usually not that far below the surface. Just let...
  14. tanguerra

    Had an epiphany, so here I am

    Hi Backlit Sounds like past life memories to me. It is much more common than most people think, and absolutely nothing to worry about. However, sometimes past life memories will start coming up to the surface when something triggers them. In your case the song. But, as you say, you have heard...
  15. tanguerra

    Past life belief

    Sounds like a past life memory to me. If you want to find out more about it, take a look around in the FAQ section. Lots of good tips and tricks in there.
Back
Top