• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Susie

  1. Susie

    Hoax in Children's Section

    Thank you for posting this, Carol. I glanced at the thread, but did not read it. It's too bad this person found the need to try and fool others. That just goes to prove that he/she is the fool after all.
  2. Susie

    Past life brothers reunited

    Livingthepast, I am also curious to know if you share any past life memories? And, to hear what type of email you received at the same time? Very interesting....
  3. Susie

    My Last Memory

    I know little about KC. Is the little blond you are referring to his daughter? Or, are you referring to a blonde girl from another life? If you are referring to KC's daughter, then you have the benefit of her still being alive, as well as his former wife. :)
  4. Susie

    My Last Memory

    Thank you, Obie. I did not get the connection, as I know very VERY little about Cobain.
  5. Susie

    Nightmares

    I don't have kids, but my mother told me I was a pretty verbal from day one. No matter how much she tried to comfort me, I screamed and screamed from my crib. Finally, the doctor told my mother she needed to leave me be when I started screaming. Well, she did, and apparently all I did was cry...
  6. Susie

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    I have been visiting Carol's forum on and off for around 10 years now, and I remember when Jesse's Grandma came on and began posting this very inspiring remarkable story. The thread Alish and Deborah have written is absolutely amazing. Always ALWAYS listen to children when they relate stories...
  7. Susie

    Syncronicity and coming out of the closet

    I love looking through old threads and finding jewels like this. I have been in and out of the reincarnation closet many times in my life. I try to listen to my intuition around who will listen to me, and who will balk. I know better than to talk to relatives about it. :) I feel very blessed...
  8. Susie

    Famous people

    Sunniva, that is so true that fame is "no big deal." However, with some people who profess to have been someone famous, it seems to come with a false sense of self-importance (emphasized some people, because it's not true with all). All I want to say is, "So what? How does that realte to now?"...
  9. Susie

    Famous people

    Yes, I believe we do choose our parents, maybe even siblings. I don't think we are randomly thrown into life without a reason. We all have a purpose, but I think it is our souls who decide based upon what we need to learn. I'm sure the lessons are pretty concrete, because our soul is all...
  10. Susie

    Famous people

    :coffee::coffee::coffee: Overseas, It's okay to agree to disagree, we are not here to convince one another. We are here to exchange ideas. Neither of us is right or wrong, we just see things a little differently. I guess destiny is all in the eye of the beholder-- sure, I've had...
  11. Susie

    Famous people

    Overseas: I am really enjoying this conversation. Thank you. :thumbsup::coffee::coffee: I just don't believe that our lives are blueprinted in any way which, to me, would include planning out with guides and making agreements with other souls for the next life. However, I do believe that we...
  12. Susie

    My Last Memory

    Val, well said. :thumbsup:
  13. Susie

    Famous people

    Overseas: Could I not be understanding what you are trying to say? Let me see if I can make sure I am communicating correctly. I believe, to the full extent. If we were not always free to make our choices, then that means we do not have full responsibility in what we say and do. Influence is...
  14. Susie

    Famous people

    Sunniva: I agree, we can be influenced by our past lives, but we are not controlled by them unless we allow this to happen. Whether or not past life influence exists, we still have free choice. I believe we are responsible for all of our choices- past, present and future- and that we always...
  15. Susie

    Famous people

    Oh, but the past can only eat the future up if you allow it to. Consciousness creates. You have the power within you to live in the here and now, even as you explore the past. I also don't believe your past determines what comes- you get to make those choices. In fact, we always have an...
Back
Top