• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by S3anne

  1. S3anne

    Wanting to heal from traumatic past life

    Thank you both for responding. I will take some time to think on what you've said. I'm not afraid of my death in a past life regression - I'm afraid of experiencing or observing myself again as being responsible for the other men dying. I feel stuck on that guilt. To sum it up, my lifetime...
  2. S3anne

    Wanting to heal from traumatic past life

    Hi, everyone. I've had several fragments of past life dreams (usually deaths), but one in particular was very detailed & spanned several dreams to tell the sad end of one life story. This end was very traumatic. It happened over 200 years ago, yet the day I died happens to be my birth date now...
Back
Top