• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by MlleElisa

  1. MlleElisa

    Royal Past life memories

    I have the feeling i might have been, or being surrounded by royalty. I have been told so by a psychic, that i was 'amongst' people from the upper class, people with high ranks or high positions. I do have the feeling i might have been royalty myself or ended up there somehow.
  2. MlleElisa

    Past Life in France

    wellllllcome Thats a very lovely story you wrote there. I was starting to imagine the things you said. I will visit Versailles for the first time, in about two weeks, looking forward to it! Elisa
  3. MlleElisa

    A past life with Mozart?

    Thank you, i will. :)
  4. MlleElisa

    Feeling of not belonging?

    yeah, maybe... Maybe death will be our answer. But lets not think too much of that yet ;) I enjoy the fact, that i'll find out more about my past in this life, and maybe even connect to it... Love to explore, and who knows what to find.
  5. MlleElisa

    A past life with Mozart?

    Hello Obie Sadly, my grandmother passed away when i was only 12 years old, and i could not ask her what i would ask her now. I do feel that my grandmother knew who i was and somehow, i do have the feeling that she is not a new soul to me... someone i also had known before, but a long time...
  6. MlleElisa

    Feeling of not belonging?

    I like philosophy about life and beyond and sometimes i even think, life is a dream, that feels, and looks very real. And time does not exist, who knows... maybe time can overlap? Maybe the people we once knew, still exist and overlap our future... I have no clue, but i just have...
  7. MlleElisa

    Feeling of not belonging?

    Oh yeah! I secretly hope one day they invent a time machine. :D I remember a dream i had once, and i opened my eyes and said cover face 200+ years later!? :'( how to get back!? I felt terrible, its like i was remembering how i got incarnated after years being a lost soul. Its just...
  8. MlleElisa

    Feeling of not belonging?

    I feel the same way... Altho, i like the time we are living in now, since we have improved in many things. I still feel very sad, i feel melancholy all the time, like i am searching for something, missing someone... There is always a part of me, in another time and period, perhaps i...
  9. MlleElisa

    A past life with Mozart?

    I haven't tried to do much with it still, and when i see something, i always wonder if this is my imagination or not...Because i'm so attracted to Mozart (especially in a love kind of way) i always think i'm making things up. I decided to try and meditate more often and train myself, to...
  10. MlleElisa

    A past life with Mozart?

    And i know exactly how you feel Adagio. Hope you're still around. Sent you a pm :) Elisa
  11. MlleElisa

    A past life with Mozart?

    Mozart Hello, A late reply, but its been a while since i have been on this forum. Adagio, i'm happy to read about your affection with Mozart. I have exactly the same thing. Even, it runs in the family... My grandmother (at my father's side) used to listen and talk about Mozart all the...
  12. MlleElisa

    Are you familiar with 18th century France?

    I'm not sure if i had a 18th century life in France but i do get very attracted to 18th century things. and remember a couple of things, seeing images that could fit into this age. Once i had a dream of me standing in a blue-ish 18th century dress, in a dark brown room with big windows...
  13. MlleElisa

    A few things confirmed...

    Hi All, Just came back, from a Spiritual event, with lots of people doing their thing, such as readings, healings and more... I went to a reading from someone i thought was pretty good, she is known to look deeply into the soul and finds things, even from past life's... Suddenly she started...
  14. MlleElisa

    Seeing Crosses

    Thank you all for the many replies! Yes, i agree pretty much with your view... I also had the feeling, that it might be something to 'remind' me of the cross, something that people in the past have taught me, a constant reminder of it...
  15. MlleElisa

    Hypnotic Regression

    I once had a course of mindfullness ... and we had a task, to get rid of all the bad memories in our lives, by using objects as symbols... everyone had to make their things linked to some bad experiences in their lives... for example, one was putting leaves, sticks, music instruments, on the...
Back
Top