• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Michal

  1. M

    Murderer in Past Life

    When I was a child, I started to be afraid of a toilet in our home and there were nights, when I just couldn't close my eyes, because every time I closed them, I started hearing weird noises from the toilet. Eventually I got my father to sleep few nights in my room and I think it resolved that...
  2. M

    Murderer in Past Life

    Thank your for this advice, I will try to make the most of it! And I wish you all the best with your efforts, I hope you will be able to mend your relationships. Well maybe that could be something that could be true, since ever being a child, I felt that there is/was something wrong with...
  3. M

    Murderer in Past Life

    Hello Jaimie, thank you for your answer and kind words! I don't really have any strong memories about that. Sometimes I feel like I was sexually used in that life, but it isn't something I would be confident saying is true. But I do think that I understand the reasoning behind my actions, since...
  4. M

    Murderer in Past Life

    Hello Klaud, thank you for you reply! I am sorry to hear that you have similiar experience and I hope you were succesful with acceptance of your story. I would like to believe that I truly am sorry and remorseful of what I did, but is there a way to be really sure?
  5. M

    Murderer in Past Life

    Hello fireflydancing, thanks for your reply! Well I think my turning point started four years ago, with a sexual health problem, where I have got varicose veins on a testicle. This problem was shortly followed by another chance with a cheating girlfriend - three years ago, I started dating a...
  6. M

    Murderer in Past Life

    Hello! Recently I have started working on myself a lot. I have been on a few EFT sessions and even found out that I killed my wife when she cheated on me, but I guess I wasn't ready for accepting that, because I haven't had any big feelings about that. But recently it came back to me with a lot...
Back
Top