• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Marieta

  1. M

    Past life in Scotland: looking for validation

    Thanks for your help, ZeonChar! I'm going to look for more information about this, to see if it corresponds to what I saw. Thanks!
  2. M

    Past life in Scotland: looking for validation

    Hello, first of all I want to say that English is not my language but I'll try to do my best...Sorry for the mistakes. I'm in a past life therapy and I have seen two lives, one of them in XV century in Scotland. I was a woman and I did remedies from plants that I used to sell in markets. I...
  3. M

    My daughter's first words

    Thank you, argonne1918!! Yes, I think probably they shared a past. And I feel it was a positive one.
  4. M

    My daughter's first words

    Hello again from Spain: it's been such a long time since I wrote the last time... As always, I am a happy and busy working mother of two little girls. Some years ago I told you about my older girl and her first words. When she was around two years she started to talk about a "Toni". I remember...
  5. M

    My daughter's first words

    Thank you for your help again, Ailish :) I am going to investigate a little bit about this name. ;)
  6. M

    My daughter's first words

    Just a little new thing: on sunday we had a big familiar lunch in my cousin's house. Before going there I was talking with my daughter (2 years and a half). She was also playing with something while we were talking, so she wasn't very concentrated in the words... I told her that we were...
  7. M

    A 'secret' execution

    Hello, Chris: while reading your dream a book came to my mind. It is a book called "KL Reich", written by a catalan author, Amat Piniella. In this book the author explains his experiences in Mathausen, a nazi concentration camp. All he explains is real as he was there for some years, also...
  8. M

    Indian wedding ceremony

    Dear Ailish, thank you so much for your help. I tried to find some information but I didn't find it... So your information really helps me. I keep a diary of dreams as all my "spriritual" experiences come from dreams. Also small memories of my past lifes. In that dream I was going to...
  9. M

    Indian wedding ceremony

    Hello, I had a vivid dream some months ago. I was a young american indian (a girl) and I was going to get marry in a ceremony. The wedding ceremony it was supposed to be made with fire. Something with fire. But we could not do that because it was dangerous (the enemies were not far and they...
  10. M

    My daughter's first words

    Hola, Titus Rivas: thank you so much for your offer. Gracias! About the name my daughter repeats: it sounds like Antoni in catalan (she says also "Toni" instead of Antoni). Catalan is my mother language and it sounds like in catalan. So it is not a strange name but it is not usual nowadays...
  11. M

    My daughter's first words

    Hello, Nightrain! I think I didn't explain mayself very well... It is difficult sometimes to explain things in a foreign language. My mother told me not to go further, not to force her memories... But I am not sure about that. I don't agree completely. At the same time I am also afraid of...
  12. M

    My daughter's first words

    Sorry for the delate again! Yes, she is always running around me... :) I didn't see your answers, sorry again! When I ask her "who is Antoni" she really stares at me and says nothing. I feel she doesn't understand why I ask her this... Like if I ask her: "who is daddy?" or "who is...
  13. M

    Remembering Your Past Life Name? (merged)

    So there is no doubt: her name was like you heard it. My last hipotesis: that area's pronuntiation. There is a region in southern Spain where the "S" it is pronounce like the english "Th" (bust just in informal situations). Maybe in her region they pronounced it like that, also. Well...
Back
Top