• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Loriegram

  1. L

    I think My 2 yr old is my deceased son

    Jesse's Story Hi Angela, I really think that he could be your son reborn. I know because it sounds so much like our Story. My two grandsons, Rocky and Tommy were killed in a terrible car accident along with three other friends. My Daughter gave birth to a son she named Jesse. Two years after...
  2. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Deborah, I have talked with Terri and she said that she isn't sure what the first thing Jesse said, but I do believe that I wrote everything down in the order that it was said. Everything that he did remember and relate to us was all very important. Because we did remember his life as Tommy...
  3. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Jesse's Story Hi Deborah, I'm not really sure but I do believe it was when he was looking for his Chevy, or Tommy's Chevy Car, and he showed us where he had parked it. But Terri's Memory is much better that mine, I will have to ask her. At the time when he was telling us all of this, so much...
  4. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Hi Chris, To answer your questions, first nothing can ease the pain, there is not a day that I don't think of my Grandsons Rocky & Tommy, but Jesse is still Jesse, he looks nothing like Tommy, all though he walks like him acts like him and is funny like Tom, always cracking jokes, and no child...
  5. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Jesse's Story Hi Amy, I just wanted to thank you for all your kind words, they really mean a lot to me. Losing my grandsons was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. But knowing how our love never dies, are loved ones are really only a thought away. I just miss not being able to hug...
  6. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Hi Mommy of2, I just wanted to say thank-you for your loving comment. Loretta, Jesse's Grandma
  7. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Humming Bird Thank you for sharing that information on the Humming Bird, I didn't know that, very interesting. Loretta:thumbsup:
  8. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Rocky, still communicates with me in my thoughts, he said no,he is busy on the other side. But he did tell us that, that is why his daughter Michaela, had to be born, so we would have a part of him still on earth.She is so much like him and she does the same things he use to do, it is uncanny...
  9. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Jesse's Story I will have to look for the picture, I have so many picture albums. But that was really a good one. Loretta
  10. L

    Jesse - a conversation about the case.

    Jesse's story Hi Sherrilynn, I just read your reply to Jesse's story. You are the very first one to ans. Well Jesse was just here at my house, I live right next door, so I have always been close to my Grandchildren. He just said that he was going to be famous:laugh: My Greatgranddaughter...
  11. L

    Meeting an old friend again?

    My Grandson has come back To Tammy, I just loved your story, it reminded me of what happened to our family. My two grandsons were killed in a terrible car accident in 1996. About two years later, my daughter had a little boy. By the time he started to talk about two years old. He started to...
Back
Top