That is undoubtedly one of your sons. There are just too many signs, especially the due date. When accidents happen sometimes they are truly accidents and not our time. The huge urge to be together again is on both sides! That strong pull would make one of them return as fast as possible. I am...
Hi
It could be inappropriate genes from this life, but I have always had the habit of laughing nervously at the most inappropriate times.
I thought it was an Asian thing, but my Chinese husband gets really mad when I do this. He said retirement for him would be 70, and I giggled. He got...
wuxin
i know there has to be an easier way to respond to individuals than this in one email but i can remember what you all say and there is no easy way to look back...
Wuxin thank you for the meaning of Kayoko ...it somehow takes the majic out of the Kiyoko holy child thing..but yes now...
totoro
totoro thank you for that point but in my dream to me it was clear that it was one name...kayoko, kiyoko and my feeling was it wasn't seperate....but thank you for givinng me something to think about...
maybe you are right? could it have been she was saying kai...
jere
jere, that is too funny yes i should change it to kayoko now ! :laugh:
seriously too, i think i should see a regressionalilst but i now am living in a country where i cant speak the language: angel:confused:
thanks
blueheart---I will keep that in mind. thank you so much for reminding me that details are not so important as the whole picture. yes, she was holding out her arms and wanted to be with me ! and that is the most important part of the dream.
Does anybody here see this as a sign that she...
yes!
thank you both for your comments..yes !! that is exactly how it sounded like she was stretching it out...kaiii yooo kooo!! kaaa yooo kooo!
so kayoko is a name? it is also an old name?
do all of you think that since then name is a very old name that all the more it holds some...
count me in
yes, i have had this same feeling too, i am glad to know i am not alone. Raptor couldn't have put it better:
I often feel a sadness that I do not belong with family I was born into, like others said a feeling of something/someone missing or a longing to be elsewhere. I have felt...
more information
here is some further information that may be helpful: she was not pronouncing it Kiyoko. Ki (as in Key). she was saying more like:
Kai (as in umm....kai) yoko. Kai-yoko which doesnt make sense, so the closest name I could find is Kiyoko.
does this change everything...
Hi
I just want advise from people who know about dreams and connections to past lives.
My daughter is nearly one year old. When I was about 5 mos pregnant with her, I had a dream. She was in water, in an intertube (well she was actually in water in my womb). But in my dream she was about 2...