• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Jerry C

  1. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    I suppose the most I ever remember of Nobunaga was the level of blood lust he displayed on the battlefield cutting man down like paper the most vivid moment that flows into my dream was when he was charging at a enemy general at full force with a Yari that he grab off a near by dead body that...
  2. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    Umm yeah he was very charismatic and has a aura surrounding him like a great fire. Just think about how possibly Napoleon or Genghis Khan would be like would give you an idea. Hearing him make any speech before a battle really increase the morale of the troops by several fold most of the...
  3. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    It is in their culture that adopting a child is shameful I did some search and find that it is sort of like the honor and blood system to proudly call your own to them they hid my existence is to prevent dispute within the confine of the Owari domain since during that time Nobuhide is still...
  4. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    Understood I know what you are talking I mean one of my dream involves my childhood life where I learn that my father was shot in the back was riding on a horse embracing me in his arm from a burning castle and hid me in a bush in the middle of the forest I was found by one of the samurai with a...
  5. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    I know exactly how you are feeling usually the object or location that is the closes to your past life gives you deja vu feeling that you are there or have a strong emotional ties to that object or subject. I am still trying to find the family that my past life is associated to I am pretty they...
  6. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    Oh cool I am a gamer too I know what you are talking about in terms of virtual experience : ) and Thank you very much!
  7. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    Oh wow the Genpei War that is even further than the Sengoku era. I have recently accepted a job offer from a Japanese company so I have more opportunity to travel to Japan. I have done Kendo when I was in college and horseback riding plus archery not quite Yumi style. Horseback riding was the...
  8. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    I am still on that quest to find out that part but the only clue I remember from the dreams is definitely a unusual samurai named Yasuke that served as Oda's bodyguard he was a African American originally arrived in Japan with a Italian Jesuit I did see a glimpse of him roughly 6 feet tall...
  9. Jerry C

    Past life memory starting when I was Young

    Hello I am new to this forum and would like to share my past life memory that started when I visited one of Japan's famous castle as part of the tour guide. The Nagoya castle the moment I first feast my eyes on it during my tour I frozed and felt a sense of nostalgia the kind that you feel when...
Back
Top