• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by JaqueIsBack

  1. J

    No Advertising or Promotion

    As a complete newbie to this forum all I can say is I am so glad and very grateful that you have the approach you do. I'm sure most people here will empathise with the sense of isolation that can follow past life experiences, once we realise the rest of society is not just ignorant but likely...
  2. J

    Hello and can you please advise..

    Thanks Jonathan. I'm ever so cautious too, more so in this case because the last thing I wanted to do was scare her away. I have gotten to know a little about her, it was at this point I realised who she was because until I had actually stood close to her and found out a couple of things about...
  3. J

    Hello and can you please advise..

    Greetings all! Forgive the pun but I will spare you my whole life story, and give a brief introduction of myself before skipping straight to the point, the specific reason that brought me to this forum. I have a strong scientific background but my strongest side is my more intuitive and...
Back
Top