• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by farmmom

  1. F

    Help

    Being in my mid-50's, I like that thought a lot. Makes me feel young!
  2. F

    Bad dream I had today

    If you get a name, I have experience with genealogical research and would be happy to try and get you some info on enlistment and possibly a census record. I am having some success myself in remembering. So far it is bits and pieces and it can be scary and painful. Doubt the bodies are...
  3. F

    My Story

    I didn't know that. They were round-toed. I learned something new or remembered something old. LOL
  4. F

    My Story

    Thanks for all of your help, tanguerra. The other night I just got a random flash of petticoats, hobnail boots*, and a whitewashed cottage with dark brownish shutters. The images made me feel happy. The setting I felt was a small village. I thought it strange that was what popped to mind...
  5. F

    My Story

    Thanks argonne 1918 and tanquerra.
  6. F

    My Story

    I am sure that I will end up with several books, Carol Bowman's included. I did read all the excerpts from "Children's Past Lives" and listened to her radio interview March 2013. Found it interesting that at about age 7 memories of a PL fade, but are still within us. Last night, I did try...
  7. F

    My Story

    Thanks for the welcome tanguerra & argonne1918 I read through the on-line chapter's offered by Carol Bowman and before finding this site ordered Ian Stevenson's book. I can try to prepare myself to actually look if I can conquer the terror. I would like to know more about this. Having read...
  8. F

    My Story

    All of my life I have had a fear of heights. I never had an accident that would have created such a fear. My mother did tell me that from a small child I exhibited this fear. I have no memory of the fear as a small child. As a teenager I had falling dreams--which I read somewhere at the time...
Back
Top