• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Dreamereveryday

  1. D

    Memories and sensations in dreams

    Mmhh sounds very interesting, it could be a possibility..thanks for your help :D
  2. D

    Memories and sensations in dreams

    Hi BriarRose!!This sounds very interesting, but I seem to get a bit confused on the soul groups..they are formed by souls which have resemblances between each others or something like this?
  3. D

    Memories and sensations in dreams

    Thanks usetawuz, I understand what you said, I feel like that too!!I have the feeling that the important people in my life are my "ship mates" and that we have been through so many lifes tgether, just as these sm I'm speaking of. I loved the term "ship mates" by the way :)
  4. D

    Memories and sensations in dreams

    Interesting starrynight :) maybe it's because your mind doesn't remember too well the face of these people or maybe, as Mimic said, there some resemblance between the facila characteristics of their pl? thanks for your reply
  5. D

    Memories and sensations in dreams

    Hi Mimic, it sounds interesting what you said and that I'm not overthinking about it lol well it's very strange because everytime I dream about this SM we are members of a gang, but in everydream is like different people surrounding us. Like for example, the last dream I had our whole gang was...
  6. D

    Memories and sensations in dreams

    Hello once again :) when you dream of a soul mate in a past life you two shared, can he or she appear as how he or she looks in this life time?whenever I dream about this SM of mine we never speak, we only speak with our eyes and I feel so many emotions whenever we look into each other, last...
  7. D

    Saying goodbye

    Thanks for your replies, i'll see what happens with this, thanks again :)
  8. D

    Saying goodbye

    Hello again :) I was wondering, when you see one of your Past life mates (the ones you have lived so many lives with) can you recall feelings you shared in other lifes by looking at them at their present self? For example, I get this feeling of goodbye whenever I see a pic of one of my , what i...
Back
Top