• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by cayi

  1. C

    How it was revealed to me,although I already knew it...

    Thanks for reading it.You know I have thought that perhaps we had lived in that region before and that's why I felt such a strong connection to the place.As for Angel Falls I just realized when you pointed it out the play on words.
  2. C

    How it was revealed to me,although I already knew it...

    My story is long but I would like to share it with all of you.I have a very special and mature 8 year old boy who I am convinced was my father. I come from a family of 4 girls,my father was the light of our eyes.A special man full of love and humor.He passed on 10 years ago.He died of cancer at...
  3. C

    Father returns as son

    I have a very special and mature 8 year old boy who I am convinced was my father. I come from a family of 4 girls, my father was the light of our eyes. A special man full of love and humor. He passed on 10 years ago. Needless to say we were heartbroken and we miss him terribly. A year and a...
Back
Top