• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Ahhotep

  1. Ahhotep

    A very big mystery for me.

    The man with the shaven head... Hi Talks-to-Trees I can tell you are very observant to the post here thank you :) Well as for the interpetation...In my dreams I felt as if I was there in two ways. As an Observer and as the person. The dreams were long so I gave a short summery of them. I...
  2. Ahhotep

    A very big mystery for me.

    buntaro thanks for leading me to that thread I read through it and I left a reply on how I feel about it. I have told my mother and some other members of my family about it. They seem to have no problem with me believing in past lives. I joke with my mother sometimes and "Oh I believe you...
  3. Ahhotep

    A very big mystery for me.

    Oh My Gosh Great Question! buntaro-Gosh that is such a great question! :thumbsup: Well The answer to that is no...Because in my religion our God said (paraphrasing) that if he told everything this world could not contain it all. So I believe that you can't be narrow minded...It doesn't...
  4. Ahhotep

    A very big mystery for me.

    Hey people how are you? I am very thankful for you replies. Saau Hatshepsut I would love to know more about Ahhopet the first. I think there were 3 people named Ahhopet. I bet your story is very interesting. :) Karoliina Hey I have read some of your posts about being nubain, if I remember...
  5. Ahhotep

    A very big mystery for me.

    [FONT=Times New Roman] Hello Everyone. I came into this forum just to read, and I can't express how interested everyones experiences are! I said to myself I have to join maybe they can help me because they are embarking on their own truths as well. I am so excited to be here with everyone...
Back
Top