• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

New and need help.

Wendy

Member
This is new to me and may sound strange to everyone but this is my story so far,

On July 6th of this year my 4 year old son Aidan died of drowning due to asthma complications. The accident took place on July 1st and he was in a coma for 5 days before being pronounced brain dead. Needless to say my life has become a nightmare. I have been experiencing severe grief but I have also been recieving strange messages. When the Doctors told us the results of Aidan's MRI my only thought was that I need to have another baby. As my husband and I held our son for the last time I got a clear thought from Aidan that he wanted to start all over. The phrase "start all over" is significant because that was my son's catch phrase. As many 4 yr olds are Aidan was enjoying becoming a "big boy" he didn''t want help from anyone. If I would cut up his food he would refuse to eat it, dump it in the trash and announce that we had to start all over. If his big sister would turn on the tv for him he would scream "Ceci, now we have to start all over!" then turn off the tv and turn it back on himself.
As I held Aidan in my arms I got the feeling that he wanted to start all over because his body was broken and he needed a new one. After the funeral all I could do was lay in bed until a few days later when I awoke feeling absolutely joyful. I don''t mean a little less sad I mean more joyful than I had felt in years let alone since the accident. I clearly felt Aidan tell me that if I would become pregnant again he would return to be my child. That the accident was truely an accident and that Aidan was meant to be with us. About a week later I was daydreaming about having another child and I got a message from Aidan telling me to call the new baby Gabriel.

Since then I have discoverd Carol Bowman's book " Return form heaven" Before all this I swear I had only had a very vague understanding of reincarnation, I was kind of afraid of the idea because all I knew about it was the concept of karma.

The only person I've told is my husband who thankfully has the same feelings I do! We have both felt Aidan around us and get the feeling that he is just hanging out waiting to return to us. I haven't mentioned this to anyone else for fear that they'll think my grief has caused me to become delusional.

Now I read everything I can get my hands on regarding reincarnation. Anyway I swear I am a sane and rational person and I wanted to get some opinions from people. Thank you for reading this long rambling entry. I hope I can get some feed back.

Thanks, Wendy
 
Hello, Wendy, and welcome.

You sound perfectly sane to me. I am sure everyone here will agree with me on that. I don't think your ideas about your son returning are odd at all.

There are a lot of other people here who can talk to you about this subject with more knowledge than I, so I won't babble at you too much right now. I just wanted to welcome you to the group and send some warm feelings your way.

-- Niamh.
 
Wendy, I am so sorry about your son. There are lots of websites where you can place a story and pictures about him, and also talk about your spiritual experiences with him. If you want to do that. Also, in the Children's Past Lives section of this website there is this thread http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5904 which might interest you. There is also a spiritual section on this forum if you want to talk there.

I have no doubt that Aidan is telling you the truth and wants to come back to you. However, I just want to say some things that might sound negative, so please skip this if you want:

What if you have a new baby soon and it isn't Aidan-- (or Gabriel)-- when you meet the new baby, if you feel it isn't your loved one returned, will you feel like everything has gone wrong? Will it devastate you more? Something to think about from your husband's perspective too. (I'm not expecting an answer to these questions, it's just something to think about.)

Aidan might truly intend right now to come back, but his motivations might be misplaced because of his unexpected, unwanted passing and of course his immense desire to please you. If things don't go the way you're expecting them to right now, please don't think you were wrong, or weren't talking to Aidan, or that you did something wrong. Spirits and people change their minds. And, no matter what happens, Aidan is one-of-a-kind even if he becomes reincarnated; you can be with the new him but the grief might still be there because of him physically being taken out of your family. But, again, I don't doubt your experience. Thanks for sharing it.
 
Welcome to the forum Wendy.

I am not at home and so I am on the College computer. I don't have links to give you right off hand but will post them this evening if it helps. Another place you might want check out is Elisabeth Hallet's website about - Pre-Birth Communication.

You might want to also do a search for Lori's posts in the children's section. Her grandson came back after a terrible car accident.
 
HI Wendy,

Are you finding everything OK? If you need help locating something or need a link I suggested...just ask. I would be happy to point you in the right direction.
 
Hi Wendy,

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your son. That is a horrible tragedy :(

Please do not feel that you are crazy. I know that some of my experiences are totally off the wall ... but, with the help of the wonderful posters here have come to realize that we are just more advanced in our way of thinking and have been blessed to be able to communicate with those who have gone.

Your son's communications with you are identical to the way my father and sometimes my friends communicate with me. You might be surprised who you will hear from .... I know I have been shocked more than once. :)

Please accept a huge cyber hug from me .. {{{hugs}}}
 
Wendy -I brought up the Announcing Dreams thread for you to see -and posted the link to Elisabeth Hallet's website there as well. Talk with you later.
 
Wendy, I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you and your husband. I am so glad that you can feel your son around you. Will see what links we can find to help you.
 
Wendy,
I'm new here too and had to reply to your post. I'm so sorry about your son, my heart ges out to you and your family. A couple who is very close to us lost their one year old daughter in a drowning accident a year and a half ago, and I see how devastating a loss like that is. However, they were told by a wise friend, who lost her 19 year old son, that a child you've lost will always be with you. Both couples have seen so many little signs--the one found a picture of their daughter out on the table when they came home after the funeral, when no one had been in the house and the picture had been put away in a cabinet; the other experienced a meteor shower over their house the night their son had asked for a sign that his brother was all right. Happiest of all, the couple who lost their daughter found themselves unexpectedly pregnant--due on their late daughter's birthday. They now have a beautiful baby boy.

My mother is a Buddhist and she said the one thing I found comforting--when a child dies like that, so young that they have experienced a life full of nothing but fun and love, it's a "reward life". I hope that you will find this comfortiing, too, and that you will always feel your son's loving presence.
 
Back
Top